1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review Free Temp Mail

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mapsseo, Mar 24, 2024.

Please Review Free Temp Mail
    Content: It is a free temp mail site. You can review and comment on the site design and usage. It is free and does not require membership. You can enter and use it directly. You can comment on the design and errors.

mapsseo, Mar 24, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks good. Just a couple of things

1. The colour contrast is low, google doesn't like that. Get someone to proofread the text on your site to make sure it's good English. upload_2024-3-24_21-52-37.png
    2. The emails I generated all look like this g287znl3mmlvv6a1@domainname.com. The domains were fine but it'd be good if the email address looked vaguely sensible. Check out dinopass dot com and maybe do something like that for the email address - so I could get - still hard to guess but less likely to trigger a spam filter.

sarahk, Mar 24, 2024 IP
  3. mapsseo

mapsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comment. I will take into account the shortcomings and correct them.

mapsseo, Mar 24, 2024 IP