1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Professional Logo and Graphic Designer for Businesses and Creators

Discussion in 'Design' started by John Sword, Jan 25, 2022.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR AVID RELIABILITY
    I designed this logo for Avid Reliability, a business that helps partners build and improve reliability strategy and maintenance programs.
    They were looking for something minimalist and professional. I came up with a few concepts, including this one which incorporates the initials 'A' and 'R'.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Oct 11, 2023 IP
  2. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR DUM FUN
    A logo I designed for Dum Fun, a class for entrepreneurs that doesn't take itself too seriously.
    The client had a couple of ideas, including one that incorporates a cartoonish grin. I decided to create a logomark based on that, with the name in a rounded and bold font to match.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Oct 25, 2023 IP
  3. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR VIBE UP
    A logo I designed for an app where users can receive daily affirmations.
    I tried to incorporate aspects of affirmation in this design, with a flower and a person raising their hands in negative space. As suggested by the client, I went with a blue and green color scheme to represent psychology.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Nov 1, 2023 IP
  4. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR BEECH STREET CENTER
    Had the pleasure of designing this logo for Beech Street Center, which offers a wide range of activities and resources for senior citizens in Belmont, Massachusetts.
    They are looking to revamp their branding, starting with the logo. In connection to their name, we decided to go with something based around a beech tree. We then went a step further by incorporating a 'B' as well.
    In terms of colors, they thought a navy and maroon color scheme similar to the Belmont High School would help with their brand recognition.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Nov 24, 2023 IP
  5. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR 21KELVIN
    A logo I designed for 21Kevin, a project with the goal of helping people secure their Bitcoin private keys.
    The overall theme is finding the right balance between ease of use and security of cold storage. As such, I came up with the idea of combining both a thermometer and key for the logomark.
    The client liked it, but wanted a few more tweaks, including the addition of the Bitcoin symbol, color gradients, and icicles to emphasize low temperatures.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Dec 1, 2023 IP
  6. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR TOMMY'S HOLIDAY FUND
    I designed this logo a few years ago for Tommy's Holiday Fund, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist families and their companion animals with emergency and specialty vet care in Atlanta.
    After a few iterations , we went with this design that incorporates silhouettes of different pets and negative space.
    Unfortunately after 8 years they decided to shut down this August. Appreciate the work they had put in and wishing everyone involved all the best moving forward.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Dec 8, 2023 IP
  7. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR MOTOTEE
    A logo I designed for MotoTee, an online store for products featuring iconic motorcycle racers in a minimalist style.
    The client wanted the logo to visually represent what they sell, so I came up with this design based on a reference he provided.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Dec 22, 2023 IP
  8. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR ONCE UPON A TIME IN 1999
    A logo I designed for a narrative-based PC game entitled 'Once Upon a Time in 1999' produced by The Big Kids' Clubhouse, an indie animation and gaming product company based out of the Powerhouse Museum.
    OUTA1999 is a choices-matter dark comedy that satirises animation and gaming pop culture of the 1990s that follows a cartoon conglomerate's twisted scheme to overrun the nation with a frightful Tinkertoy army.
    The client wanted the design to represent the zany atmosphere of the story, and provided references that are close to what they had in mind. A few of them included a castle, and I decided to use that as inspiration for this logo.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Jan 5, 2024 IP
  9. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR JIAK MEE
    I designed this logo for Jiak Mee, a fishball noodle stall located in Hougang, Singapore, which I visited some time back.
    The client wanted the design to have a local featuring a mature man cooking noodles to visually represent the stall.
    It's nice to see something I designed in person, on a signboard for a local dish no less. Of course I had to try their fishball noodles, which tasted pretty good.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Jan 12, 2024 IP
  10. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR HENCHMEN FOR HIRE
    Had the pleasure of designing the logo for Henchmen for Hire, a game bundle on Steam by Silken Sail Entertainment, featuring a comic book world of costumed crusaders, super-powered psychopaths and the most dastardly villain of all — the gig economy.
    They had some references and wanted the design to parody some of the logos of other superhero comic series.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Jan 26, 2024 IP
  11. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR RAVEN MOON
    Had fun designing this logo for a client. He wanted to feature a raven with a lake and half moon, along with some trees in the background. We explored some concepts and finalized on this one.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Feb 2, 2024 IP
  12. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR WHEAT COAST
    Just completed this logo for Wheat Coast, a business which is starting with just doing cookies and eventually plan to open a food truck selling deli sandwiches and cookies.
    The client had the idea of a big wave out of wheat to visually represent their name.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Feb 9, 2024 IP
  13. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR TRIMO SOLUTIONS
    I designed this logo for Trimo Solutions, a web design and development agency based in Atlanta.
    They had a logo previously featuring a spider web, so I came up with the idea of going with a similar imagery for the design.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Feb 16, 2024 IP
  14. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR KRUMBS BY KAT
    A logo I designed for a cake business in partnership with a digital agency, featuring a bundt cake with one slice cut out and lifted.
    I came up with a few concepts based on their vision, and we finalized on this design after a few changes.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

John Sword, Feb 23, 2024 IP
  15. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR ATB
    A logo I designed for a client's business, starting with a board game they are creating.
    They had the idea of a sword with the hilt looking like an open book and incorporating a dice to visually represent what they do.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Mar 1, 2024 IP
  16. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR TOPIO
    A logo I designed for Topio, an app for travel influencers to create pre-defined travel plans for other users to book the same trips that the influencers take.
    The client provided me with some inspiration and I came up with this design based on them, featuring an abstract interpretation of travel for the logomark and app icon.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Mar 8, 2024 IP
  17. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR AL DENTE SOFTWARE
    A logo I designed for a client's new company called Al Dente Software, which makes games on the consumer side and sells game extensions to other developers.
    They were looking for the design to be either minimal or cartoon, ideally incorporating the imagery of a pot with sticks of pasta sticking out.
    I came up with a few concepts based on their suggestions and we decided on this one, which is more minimal and can be easily adapted for various purposes.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Mar 15, 2024 IP
  18. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR DRUNKS ON THE POND
    Just had the pleasure of designing this logo for a podcast called Drunks on the Pond.
    Initially they had the idea of incorporating a pitcher of beer on a baseball diamond to visually represent the name, but along the way they decided to include their faces as cartoon caricatures as well.
    [​IMG]

John Sword, Mar 25, 2024 IP
  19. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR DREADNOUGHT
    I designed this logo for Dreadnought, a software development company that the client is creating.
    He wanted the design to be fairly minimalistic, featuring a battleship from the Victorian era that's seen from an angle. Ideally the company name should be on the side of the battleship.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

John Sword, Apr 12, 2024 IP
  20. John Sword

John Sword Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOGO DESIGN FOR MOUSE POTATO LABS
    Had the pleasure of designing this logo for Mouse Potato Lab, a minimalist data driven design and development studio with a love for design, coding and technology.
    They provided me with some references for the design, and based on their ideas I came up with this robot as their mascot.
    So far we have worked together in a few other design projects, and I really enjoyed the experience so far.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

John Sword, Apr 19, 2024 IP