1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What would you do if you get unlimited account balance for only 5 minutes?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jimmyande000, Mar 23, 2024.

If it happens with me, I would likely use that time to fulfill some of my biggest dreams and goals.
    I would buy all the bitcoins and NFTs. Then I would invest that portion of the money in long-term investments to secure my financial future and potentially grow the wealth further and would donate a significant amount to Palestine and charity organisations. I would plan a luxury trip to one or more destinations that I have always wanted to visit, making sure to experience the best that each place has to offer. I would indulge in some personal luxuries, such as buying a new car, upgrading my living space, or treating myself to a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I would share some of the wealth with my family and close friends, helping them achieve their own dreams and goals.

jimmyande000, Mar 23, 2024 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd just funnel it into another account. 5 minutes doesn't give you much time to do anything.

Maybe it's because my country has "Anti Money Laundering" legislation but trying to buy anything expensive quickly is impossible.

sarahk, Mar 24, 2024 IP
  3. TuesZ

TuesZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd probably go the cryptocurrency route like the OP. I may pick up an expensive domain or two. :p

TuesZ, Mar 25, 2024 IP
  4. jimmyande000

jimmyande000 Peon

Best Answers:
    If it happens with me, I would likely use that time to fulfill some of my biggest dreams and goals.
    I would buy all the bitcoins and NFTs. Then I would invest that portion of the money in long-term investments to secure my financial future and potentially grow the wealth further and would donate a significant amount to Palestine and charity organisations. I would plan a luxury trip to one or more destinations that I have always wanted to visit, making sure to experience the best that each place has to offer. I would indulge in some personal luxuries, such as buying a new car, upgrading my living space, or treating myself to a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I would share some of the wealth with my family and close friends, helping them achieve their own dreams and goals.

jimmyande000, Mar 28, 2024 IP