1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good places to sell websites and domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by hockeystick, Feb 29, 2024.

I have a couple of very nice niche websites for sale, one is a forum with thousands of pages and images of good content, not the usual junk. I also have a large number of excellent domains (.com primarily, some .net and .org) which number about 300 that I'm looking to sell, doesn't have to be all at once.

Now this is a good place, of course. But it's difficult to gauge whether the crowd is interested in some of these and not others. Some sites are great for one thing but not for others. So I'm trying to also compile some other good places to sell them. Flippa is an obvious place. Some of the others seem now dead and not a good idea. Some of the large registrars also have some domain name sales but I'm wondering how much of a difference one may be versus another or even using a broker who might have a large mailing list. I've never had experience with those guys. Can anyone provide some input or share their experience?

hockeystick, Feb 29, 2024 IP
  2. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some good options for selling niche websites and domains: Flippa, large registrars, and brokers with large mailing lists. It's crucial to target the right audience for each site or domain to generate maximum interest. Before making a decision, carefully consider the pros and cons of each option, and seek advice from experienced individuals who have sold similar assets.

GreenHost.Cloud, Mar 2, 2024 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Website sales- empire flippers, motion invest, FE international, Flippa
    Domain sales- odys.global
    Facebook groups for both

kjh-08, Mar 2, 2024 IP
    hockeystick likes this.
  4. hockeystick

hockeystick Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks! Interesting about Facebook groups. Never thought of that as a good outlet but certainly worth investigating.

hockeystick, Mar 3, 2024 IP
  5. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try any of the reputable platforms:

1. Flippa
    2. Sedo
    3. BuyDomains . com

CarolWWW, Mar 11, 2024 IP
  6. bae

bae Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Afternic / GoDaddy auctions

Brokers, especially the good ones, are very picky about what domains they accept. It's not like GoDaddy or Sedo where you can list practically anything you want, even if it's junk.

bae, Mar 25, 2024 IP
  7. Lemans

Lemans Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try with DAN.com

Lemans, Apr 24, 2024 at 9:57 AM IP