1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Properly Create Quality Content in 2024

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kjh-08, Jan 19, 2024.

I continually see members on here mentioning outdated SEO techniques that will not work like they use to. Googles algorithms have evolved significantly over the years to better understand and rank content.

1. You want to take a Topical approach to building your site and content. Think of it like creating a book. You wouldn't place chapter 10 where chapter 1 should be. Or omit chapters from the book. Therefore you want to take a hierarchical approach when creating content. The first article that should be published in a niche is the definition of the entity/topic. Then the History or Origin, etc. You want to cover every angle of the niche in a logical/hierarchical order.

Do not chase random low competition "keywords."
    You will lose long term against us that know how to rank/use AI content.

Doing this will eliminate the need for "keyword" difficulty, search volume, competition, etc. This will make Googles crawlers job much easier and cheaper to crawl, understand, render and rank your site.

The goal is when a searchers reaches your site for a query, you have the structure/additional subtopics that keep them on your site (you become the micro "google" for the niche). You can answer just about any additional question they may have, no need to go back to the search engine/another site. This increases important ranking factors of user metrics. You become the authority on the topic/niche and they will come back for any other queries later.

2. Creating quality content
    Creating quality content goes beyond capitalizing the first letter of a sentence, making a great point and adding a period at the end of the sentence. Readibility, sentence structure, N-grams, semantics, borders, formats are all things you want to be aware of.

Readibility is how difficult is the text to read. The average reading grade level is 9th grade. So, you don't want to use too many complex words or lengthy sentences. You want to use active voice, not passive voice. Avoid sentence fragments. Don't use fluff, only add words that are necessary.

Sentence structure is important, as where words are placed within a sentence can infulence it's "weight" or "relevance" as a whole. NLP uses N-grams to understand and process the meaning of text. Ideally you want to use unique N-grams.

Use sematics within your content. Give Google multiple formats of content when it makes sense to do so. Like bulleted lists, numbered lists, tables, paragraphs, images, video, audio, etc.

Borders
    Examples are a paragraph or table. Google can parse "passages" from a document/article. Like when you click a "featured snippet" result, it highlights a "passage" within the article. Since every border is rankable, sentence structure is important.

When dealing with prices or numbers
    You always want to stay within the consensus. If every result says the price range is $250-$500, you don't want to say it's $50-$100 or $1000-$2000.

Use programmic query templates
    Create query templates like "How to," "Why," "What is," "Best," etc. You can quickly create content with these templates over and over.
    Financial Ex.
    How to apply for a loan, How to apply for a credit card, How to apply for a home loan, How to apply for an auto loan, How to apply for a student loan, How to check credit score, How to open a bank account, etc.

When you approach building out a site in a logical way like a book, Google will have no choice but to consider you an authority in that niche. Most site owners are still operating the old way chasing random topics with no logical structure. You can compete against more authorative sites that are ranking more on backlinks without needing the backlinks yourself. Reduce googles costs to index your site and see the benefits.

See attachments for ways to find entities to build a topical map! Finance as an example. The 1st is from Wikipedia left sidebar, 2nd from Google search and 3rd from Google image search bar.

Attached Files:

kjh-08, Jan 19, 2024 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content — The bottom line? Be an expert in your field, and write articles that add something helpful to the internet. If you have good writing skills also, that's great. If you don't, give your completed copy to someone who does have good writing skills. Let him or her put it into excellent, readable form before you post it to the internet.

Jim4767, Jan 22, 2024 IP
  3. Beno Yacht Rentals

Beno Yacht Rentals Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Human written content is best. We also do SEO for our agency so that's how we know AI written content is not that effective as compared to human ones.

Team Beno
    Yacht Rental

Beno Yacht Rentals, Jan 23, 2024 IP
  4. pawon

pawon Member

Best Answers:
    100% agree with all this.

Structure your site like a tree, with the trunk (homepage) targeting the main keyword, the branches targeting main sub-keywords and the twigs targeting long-tail keyword.

In other words, build a 'content circle' around sub-keyword... all those long-tail keywords support the main sub-topic page. All the sub-topic pages support the targeting for the main keyword.

I've built a successful site with NO backlink building, only quality content and good structure to around 3k organic traffic a day.

I'm actually building a tool (service) for doing exactly this right now (it includes rank tracking, seo checks, etc ) and right now working on a content planning module according to above principles.
    Since I'm looking for beta testers, I can give free access to forum members - send me a private message.

pawon, Jan 25, 2024 IP
  5. alekslv

alekslv Peon

Best Answers:
    This is 100% the best way

alekslv, Feb 18, 2024 IP
  6. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    Here are the some points:
    1. Focus on user needs: Address pain points, provide solutions, and engage readers.
    2. Embrace AI and advanced technologies: Enhance content with AI-generated visuals, interactive elements, and personalized experiences.
    3. Prioritize sustainability and diverse perspectives: Encourage eco-friendly practices and promote inclusive narratives.

Daniel165, Mar 27, 2024 IP
  7. urhelper

urhelper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always follow the hubpages guide for blog posts on my website.
    https://hubpageshelp.com/standards/HubPages-Writing-Style-Guide

Here are the top 3 things that I was not paying attention to when I started writing:
    1. Keyword research
    Before you start writing, do keyword research this will help you to understand what users are looking for.
    2. Search intent
    Always find out the user search intent for the keyword and write according to that. The best way to find out search intent is to do a quick Google search and see what kind of pages are on the first page.
    3. Optimize content with target keyword
    Your target keyword must be included in the title, description, paragraph, and also in subtitles of the content.

One more thing if content is providing information, it's best to update it every few weeks.

Hubpages are great for these kinds of content as they approve all posts manually. I am testing more things from hubpages, I will share it here in a couple of days.

urhelper, Apr 16, 2024 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i am not a seo guy but if you focus on creating the best content that deliver the best experience for users you cannot go wrong
    Lets not forget that websites are created for people and not search engines
    Link building plays a vital role but in my opinion the content its king

Spartan14, Apr 16, 2024 IP
  9. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    It is crucial to keep in mind the user experience when creating content. Providing valuable and comprehensive information in a well-structured and readable format will not only satisfy the reader but also signal to Google that your site is authoritative and relevant to the topic. Avoid outdated SEO practices and focus on creating quality content that is both informative and engaging. Trust in Google's algorithms to recognize and reward your efforts in establishing yourself as an authority in your niche.

GreenHost.Cloud, Apr 17, 2024 IP
  10. rihsam

rihsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wery orld kontent

rihsam, Apr 23, 2024 at 3:22 AM IP