1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Flash Editor Do You Recomend?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Peobigwig, Dec 9, 2008.

Hello,

I am proficient with HTML however, I am just starting to mess with flash. What editor do you recomend? And Why?

Peobigwig, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    Adobe Flash is the best, obviously, and I recommend it for the following reasons:

- Will work with 100% of the paid-for templates you might need to modify

- Has a larger user-base, which means more community support, more tutorials and more plugins/scripts available for it

- Made by the authors of the SWF format you will be delivering your work in, and since they designed it they obviously know it best

- Integrates seamlessly with other Adobe software like Photoshop and Illustrator and AfterEffects that you might already be using, or the designers you will be working with will be using.

- Worth every penny you pay for it.

In the past I have used other apps that save to SWF format, but since buying and using Flash CS3 I realize now that nothing compares and I wouldn't even bother looking at one now. I can't wait until I can afford CS4.

innovati, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. irunbackwards

irunbackwards Peon

Best Answers:
    Adobe Flash is pretty much the only tool worth its money, and the free ones usually aren't worth the download.

For more actionscript/application based flash, you can use Adobe's Flex software to develop as well.

irunbackwards, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  4. cookiesandcrumbs

cookiesandcrumbs Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely use Adobe Flash. I have so many responsibilities and need to add a Flash image changer to our site. However, I've learned that you can't be awesome at everything and have decided to outsource any Flash work.

cookiesandcrumbs, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  5. natj

natj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Easy Web Video is another option you can try. It has an in-built editor & teleprompter for creating web videos.

Basically, it's a Video-to-Flash (V2F) converter & editing software. It offers a seamless, all-in-one production environment.

natj, Dec 10, 2008 IP
  6. coloriteman

coloriteman Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to use Adobe flash . I you are not interested in spending that much money , Swish max would an alternative .

coloriteman, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  7. candice7683

candice7683 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes,i think Adobe Flash is good.

i found other cool tool,FLV Editor Pro,it can be used for editing FLV and creating videos. my friends all had tried,i think it is not bad.you can have a try.:p

candice7683, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  8. corpz

corpz Peon

Best Answers:
    flash mx is nice program, you can try this:)

corpz, Apr 10, 2009 IP