1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can anyone recommend a REAL drop-shipper?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Maximizationator, Dec 22, 2008.

I'm looking for a pure drop-shipper to provide only the following services:
    -Warehousing
    -Shipping
    -Inventory Management

NOT Doba, Shopster, MegaGoods or any of those sites that would have you sell their overpriced goods at no profit - they suck.

Maximizationator, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  2. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know also :)
    Most dropshippers online are either scams or as you say the price point they set is too high for you to making any decent money.
    Those online dropshippers are already set up with their systems, infrastructure and will build in all kinds of costs which will leave little margins for you.

May be better to source offline and build your own dropshipping arrangement ...research and contact these manufacturers directly to talk..can find many of these manufacturers from marketplaces like Alibaba. :)

tradester, Dec 22, 2008 IP
  3. Jordan656

Jordan656 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a directory of quality dropshippers from all over the world - check it out.

Jordan656, Dec 23, 2008 IP
  4. doutlet

doutlet Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Doba, although as you said the inventory is not great. However, they have just recently made some hugh improvement on this.

I use MagenPro with my magento store to pull products from Doba and sell them. Magento obviously gives you more inventory management features (So i still win). and because MagenPro does all the work for me all i have to do is spend time marketing and promoting the products with high mark-ups.

Doba is better than all i see so far.

doutlet, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  5. ironmonger

ironmonger Peon

Best Answers:
    if there is one i doubt they are going to tell you here on this forum i agree with you most out there are scams

ironmonger, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. Aricya

Aricya Peon

Best Answers:
    For dropshipping electronics from China,i would recommend ankaka at which you can create a free account and get products at wholesale prices.Indeed cheap and low-risk.

Aricya, Jan 9, 2013 IP