1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

free Water Mark Tool For Batch Files!!! Please Please Help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by moneybrown, Dec 19, 2008.

Im looking for a free tool, software, ANYTHING.. mainly free, no limits, no trials, something i can watermark 10 - 20 files at a time!!! Can anyone point me somewhre please. Googled it keep getting 30 day trial ones

Need something free
    Anything !!! please help

moneybrown, Dec 19, 2008 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    imagemagick with a script to batch edit your files.

Also, this has been discussed a million times here, try this forum's search bar.

innovati, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  3. moneybrown

moneybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    but how do you use these scripts??? i downloaded one..and my comuter dont recgonize it..so i guess i need software...let me know how to use these scripts please....

moneybrown, Dec 20, 2008 IP
  4. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    imagemagick is available for a ton of different operating systems, and it is highly documented. I don't personally use it, but I have used GUI's for it on windows and linux, and have had it installed on servers to do batch editing of files online.

install the software, install a GUI for your operating system if you really want to, and look up the documentation - it should be relatively simple.

5. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    alrighty, I used a relatively new tool online called 'Google' and in just a couple of minutes I turned up some information directly related to what you're looking for. I used the search term "Using Imagemagick to watermark images" and to my surprise, websites explaining exactly that popped up! wow!

here are a few examples of how to do it!

http://www.selonen.org/arto/netbsd/watermarks.html
    http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-do-i-create-watermark-with-imagemagicks-composite-command-in-linux/
    http://foobarist.com/how-to-watermark-images-using-imagemagick-composite-on-the-command-line

Now, those examples all do single images at a time. Now it's your turn. Here's that brand new tool I used to find websites that had information I waned on them: http://www.google.com

Now you get to look for something like: "How to batch edit images in ImageMagick" and see if you can figure it out!

Good luck little fella, the internet is a big scary place out there - so if you can't figure out how to use Google don't worry, just come back here and one of us will use Google for you.

6. moneybrown

moneybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt forget about you either buddy....
    im just not gonna curse you out...cuz i know yall ppl dont like ppl like me...
    but anyways..what i wanted to say stupid ass..thanks for searhcing that and getting that info for me buddy!!!
    now first of all...google this google that...you can find anything on google right..thats what your telling me right? just a simple search on goggleright... so whats the fucking point of a fucking forum????????? why do they exist????
    maybe i didnt find what i wanted in google just like i didnt find it in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you are a ass hole..just like all these other internet ppl webmasters bloggers whatever..but you should of been a real ass hole and just posted that stupid link to google and have me google it my self instead of doing all the work for me lol
    but again thansk for researching that for me and taking the time to post the links in the threads and all that lol

thats like a mother telling a kid you gotta learn how to tie your shoes your self..but she gonna do it for him all the time anyways lol

thanks again buddy
    be a real ass hole next time and dont post nothing
    i post threads all the time and get no feed back..maybe its because im a puerto rican male...ima create a new profile as a female and put a sexy female pic...ima see how much attention i get then

moneybrown, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  7. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    hey now, don't take this too hard, *i* searched for you, posted the relevant links I found, and then only after I had posted relevant and helpful links, did I show you the tool I used to find them so that you could find them next time.

I don't see how that behaviour is mean.

innovati, Dec 27, 2008 IP
  8. suraj4u

suraj4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try "Advanced Batch Converter"

Good tool with lot of options

suraj4u, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  9. nessness

nessness Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you use photoshop? I'd be happy to create an 'action' for you for free to watermark your files - and photoshop allows you to batch edit 100's of photos at a time - let me know!

nessness, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  10. moneybrown

moneybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea i love ps cs4...but i did have an action..but i have to save each jpeg image after the action is ran on 100 images..well the one I have ..not sure what action you have..let me knowplease

moneybrown, Jan 1, 2009 IP
  11. pessi99

pessi99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    pessi99, Aug 10, 2009 IP