1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Logo...wish i could do this myself!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Eyebrow, Jan 30, 2009.

ok im feeling down because i really suck with photoshop and dont have a clue about vector images or anything of the sort.

my web page is at http://www.tradeproof.com and is currently being built by myself...shhh im learning as i go!

as you'll see i have no logo, its a collectables community and want something that really brings out the site.

im willing to pay. (not for profit site = tight budget) but im willing to pay a little if anyone is willing to help? haha dont make me beg.

Cheers
    Blacky

Eyebrow, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  2. reelstuff

reelstuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    HI, I saw where you have something of an image,
    removed/theme139/images/logo.gif which does not appear when I visited the webpage.

Looking at the webpage, I expect you will want a transparent background to display your logo.

Do you know what your looking for in a logo and or graphic imagery, ??

reelstuff, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  3. Eyebrow

Eyebrow Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this is where i have been playing with logos, obviously with no success though.

Also yes to a transparent image as it will make things alot easier for me to work with.

As for the site, im trying to entice a wide variety of ppl into the site, ie, young card collectors through to elder type coin collectors.
    So the logo needs to suit both young and old and be appealing.

Eyebrow, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  4. a4hire

a4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I would be glad to help you on this. Send me a pM or email and let me know what you would like.

a4hire, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  5. eshopper

eshopper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blacky, I know you're looking for help right now, but I just wanted to say that if you have Photoshop and you have an interest in making logos etc, don't give up! You can learn...we all have to start somewhere.
    Best of luck.:)

eshopper, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  6. ryanhami

ryanhami Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I Agree With Eshopper, You Should Use Online Tutorials To Build Up Your Knowledge Of Photoshop.

ryanhami, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  7. johnhinds

johnhinds Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many great online photoshop tutorials that you can use as well as many books that you can refer to. You can use photoshop to create a logo or header for yourself. However, when creating a design for somebody else, a vector graphic is expected.

Good luck and have fun with it.

johnhinds, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  8. eshopper

eshopper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just saw your sig line and wanted to say: "Oohrah"!!

eshopper, Feb 1, 2009 IP