1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Magento have a call center ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kard63, Jan 30, 2009.

I have 3 Magento questions I can't find answers to. I'm assuming at least 2 of them can't be done but I'm gonna go ahead and ask. Please let me have any answers you know.

1. Does Magento have a mode/utility for employees in a call center to use?

2. Can the left navigation be different on different pages? I would like it to be based on the highest category picked.

3. Can a product me listed multiple times with the same SKU? I could make two separate prodct IDs but then they wouldn't share inventory. Can I list a product with all different info in two different categories but get both to act as the same product for the inventory management ?

kard63, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  2. Blonde Jon

Blonde Jon Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to interpret what you are asking. I'm currently using Magento. If I could get some clarification on your questions, I may be able to answer a couplfe of your questions.

1. Are you wanting to allow a call center a certain level of access? Like you don't want them to see certain information in your admin?
    2. huh?
    3. You can put 1 product in several different categories, but I don't understand totally what you are trying to get at.

Blonde Jon, Jan 30, 2009 IP
  3. kard63

kard63 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your answers!

1. Yes, specifically a call center function, not admin status
    2. I have used software where the left navigation is static... it never changes at all throughout the site.
    3. I want to have a different description as though it is a different item.

kard63, Jan 31, 2009 IP