1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Friend Adder reviews.. please list

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jonocutler, Mar 21, 2009.

Hey guys, I am on search for a new friend adder for Myspace. I have heard of many old and new ones.

So if you are using a friend adder, please list which one you use and your honest review about it.

jonocutler, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  2. DigitalChuck

DigitalChuck Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey again

If you are asking about Software - then FBPro or oCommunity - but if you mean MySpace Friend Adder websites - then I've got a ton of them for you that suck - and a few good ones.

If these are sites for 'Leak - then I should let you know that the problem that I mentioned before still exists. :eek:

So my choice for the Friend Adder is going to have to be SupremeAdds.com
    I hope this doesn't get me banned or an infraction or something again...I won't give myself a review - I'd be WAY to biased ;) Instead - I'll post a little info from the home page that may be helpful.

I also like ALL the sites in my sig links - they are all myspace related - also check my "Location" for 1 more!

Hope this helps some

DigitalChuck, Mar 22, 2009 IP