1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sites like autoadder that add myspace friends but ones that dont SUCK

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Connections, Jul 7, 2006.

ok I used autoadder for a bit yesterday it added 10 people to my account now after that I cant access the site aggain, I am not sire why...they site totally sucks! my question is what is another way to add friends to a account very fast with out having to do it manually!

thanks

Connections, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  2. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    I have created an application that can send out approximately 250,000 friend invitations per day. They are untargeted, and simply loop through MySpaces list of friend ID#s that are automatically assigned when you sign up.

There are currently approximately 90,000,000 people on MySpace. My program starts at 16 unique locations throughout the spread and starts churning. However, in order for it to run right, I need to do approximately 1 hour of manual image validation per day per account.

I do not sell the program, but I do sell the service. I can even provide a trimmed down demo version that you can try to witness that I have:

A) Control over the sourcecode of my software and the ability to customize its functionality
    B) A fully operational piece of software capable of submitting friend requests at an accelerated pace

Let me know if you are interested. I only started working on it 2 weeks ago, and in the last 2 days I have sent out 5x more invitations than I did in the first week and a half. It is very fast.

I have the full chart of invitations sent in relation to pageviews and acceptance ratio. In 1 week of actually adding people (and really only 2 productive days), I have gotten just shy of 1,000 friends and 3,000 pageviews.

I have screenshots, a profile, and tons of numbers to share. I have a 6mb down/768k upstream connection, and it maxes out completely while I am sending invitations. I wrote this program myself and have full control over its functionality.

PM or post for more details, I am happy to answer any questions. I realize that I am new here, and I will do my best to alleviate doubt.

pjpjpjpj, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  3. collegebarscene

collegebarscene Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought they had a limit of how many invites you could send per day? I thought it was around 450 or so. does your program get around this restriction somehow?

collegebarscene, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  4. Zygoot

Zygoot Guest

Best Answers:
    Probably not:

If he really sends out 250,000 friend requests a day those numbers would be a lot higher.

Zygoot, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  5. Tekntoant

Tekntoant Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a limit and it is between 350-500.

Tekntoant, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  6. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry for creating confusion as to the timerange in which these invitations were sent out.

I originally started working on the application on June 28th, and I created the profile at the same time. During the first week of development I was having intermittent success. My application was needing to view each page and send a command to the Windows API to simulate a click at the area on the screen which the Submit button for the friend confirmation page resided. Such type of funtionality was slow at best and I was getting out <5,000 invites/day.

Within the first week I had 100,000 invitations sent out. I have since refined the application to not require actual clicks, and rather to simulate the submission of the confimation form. This allows me to run as many as 16 instances of my program to max out my cable connection. Each instance throttles to run about the same speed as each other, and I have gone from sending 1 invitation every 3 seconds to as many as 4invites/second during excellent times (late night, early morning).

In the past 36 hours I have sent out 500,000 invitations. This has more than tripled the amount of comments I am receiving on my profile per day. As of now, I have sent out approximately 650,000 friend invitations. They are sent to random segments in the assortment of over 90,000,000 friend ID#s. Some segments are more active than others.

Like I said, the amount of pageviews/friend count grows exponentially. The more invites out there, the more chance someone is going to log in and find your friend request. Everyone does not log in every day, and everyone who gets an invite doesn't view my page. However, with 3000 profile views and 1000 friends I have a 30% acceptance ratio. The percentage of profile views to invites sent out will change as time progresses.

I have plenty of documentation of the amount of invites I have sent out in relation to the amount of pageviews I have gotten and the amount of accepted friends that I have received.

I suggest before trying to disprove my methods by flat out stating incorrect facts that you ask for confirmation of my information as I have requested.

I have screenshots, and can offer any proof requested that my methods are legitimate.

I will attach one screenshot to this post, and make another post with my "prover challenge".

[​IMG]

7. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    In order to further try and prove the legitimacy of this, I have a challenge.

Do you know how to locate your MySpace friend ID#? If not, scroll to the bottom for instructions, otherwise..

Re-post a reply with a range of friend ID#'s, spanning 2000 IDs, that your friendID happens to fall within.

IE. your friend ID is 45,343,234. Tell me something along the lines of 45,342,000-45,344,000. Give me a range of 2,000 friend IDs.

I will post a reply when I start sending the invites to the range, and another reply when I am finished. Once I am finished you will be garunteed to have a friend invitation in your inbox.

The only thing that I ask is that when you post your range PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PROFILE IS NOT SET TO PRIVATE. PRIVATE PROFILES REQUIRE HAVING A LAST NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND A FRIEND INVITATION, AND I WILL HAVE NO WAY TO SEND YOU AN INVITE IF YOU ARE MARKED AS SO. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH THIS.

I am offering this challenge as a way to disprove the ill-believed misfact that there is a 300-500 invite limit a day. If you give me a range of 2000 I will send to every ID within those 2000, and you will get an invite. That will instantly disprove all of you cynics.

Please do not waste my time. I am doing this for a reason, and my reason is not to disprove nonbelievers. I will offer whatever assistance I can to try and allieviate concern, but my services are legitimate.

I will lower my minimum order to 50,000 invitations at the tune of 50cents per 1,000 for the first 10 orders.

If you require any more confirmation from me, please let me know.

I will PM you the name of the profile/friend when you post your friend ID range. I will not send you the profile ID number however. You will get this when you get my friend invitation.

Thank you for your time.

TO FIND YOUR FRIEND ID NUMBER
    1. Log in to your MySpace account
    2. Under your profile picture, click the link to view your profile.
    3. Your address bar will have an url like follows:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=xxxxxxxxx
    4. Copy the number that is in the place of the bold x's.
    5. Determine a range of 2,000 numbers that your friendID falls within and post it.

Thanks!!

8. jquindlen

jquindlen Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've written a similiar program, although it's not geared towards myspace. I think I'll test the waters myself. Thanks for the idea.

jquindlen, Jul 10, 2006 IP
  9. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    pjpjpj
    iam interested in your deal.
    PM me payment options :)

amitpatel_3001, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  10. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    amitpatel,

Thank you for showing interest. More information has been sent via PM.

I ask that you or some other members of the board take part in my challenge. I will prove that my method quickly and efficiently breaks past the so called barrier (that isn't really even there) on friend invites.

Thanks for your time,

Pete

pjpjpjpj, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  11. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that's pretty fast, i'm impressed, your script bypass all the videos and images thing, it just read what it's need, the data, congrats, btw, i'm still on the long run, play safe, good luck to you :)

rewlie, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  12. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 1 simple question without having to read the all the 4 page long posts...

HOW DOES YOUR PROGRAM GET AROUND THE 500 Freind request A DAY RESTRICTION?

Simple question.

If you can answer that Im interested.

woahdolla, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  13. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    There is a limit of 500 friend requests per day. Where it gets confusing is once you go past 500 myspace lets you requests more friends just like normal, if fact you can requests 250,000 friend, but the catch is only the first 500 are proccessed.

I know for a fact because I did my 500 friend request that day and someone wanted me to add tham so I sent a request 3 times and they never got it. I had to send it the next day.

Just to be specific, it's not 500 friends/day, it's 500 friends/24 hour period. If you request 500 friends at Noon you'll have to wait till at least noon the next day or you'll just be wasting your time.

If you want proof request 500 friends, then request a few more (not the user names) and check your pending friend requests and you'll see the new one's are not there.

Roman, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  14. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:

Last time you will not see the requested friends after 1000++ on your pending friends request, and now like said, 500, thanks for the update mate :)

rewlie, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  15. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    I have received a lot of PMs regarding the service that I am offering. I would like to start out clearing up a couple of discrepancies.

MY CHALLENGE IS FREE. I will send out 2,000 invites to a range of numbers that your friend ID falls within, and you will receive an invite from me. Simple as that. By that you will know the program works and that I bypass the ~500 limit.

The 500 limit is false. I do not feel inclined to explain detail by detail exactly how my method works. I can, however, say that it takes me 1 hour per profile per day to bypass the image validation and the "limit". The CAPTCHA validation bypass that is out there is the method that restricts you to 500/day. PERIOD.

Take part in my challenge (for free) and I will show you that it works.

Assuming that you are interested, I have reduced the minimum order to 50,000 invites at the tune of 50cents per 1,000 invites.

I will provide you with a log file upon completion of the campaign showing a list of the friendID#s sent to and their MySpace tag name. As they start to show up on your friends list, you will quickly know that I have provided a service no other software on the market can do.

Thanks for your time, and feel free to ask any more questions,

Pete

(by the way: MySpace is going to make me go through the hour of image validations in about 30 minutes, so any requests for the challenge are going to fall after that or when I wake up tomorrow. I will post when I start on your range.)

16. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    please enlight us about the "missing" friends after 500 invites please.

rewlie, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  17. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your helpful information.. It all sounds really accurate, except for the fact that it does not apply here.

My application doesn't send the hash or friend requests in the same fashion. Infact, when you click "Invite History" there are no entries in that box at all. I can only track my pending requests based on how many I have sent out. However, many friends stream onto my friends list everyday without me accepting their invite.

The invites get out. The proof is in the pudding, post me a range of 2,000 ID's +/- yours and I'll show you.

18. rewlie

rewlie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can i get into the challenge ?? Cause i wanna see the truth, with some fake accounts.. If i see it, then I will shout to all ppl here that it's works like hell.

rewlie, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  19. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    90307000 - 90309000 PM me or post who the friend will be.

Roman, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  20. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you sure can. Like I said, find your friend ID#. Refer to the upper posts to find out how to locate it.

Post me a range of 2,000 numbers that your friend ID# falls between.

I will send invites to all 2,000 friendID#s in the range, and you will get an invite from my account.

If you post it quick enough I might work on my image validations for the next hour to get MySpace to free me up for the day. Then I should be able to get out the remaining invites within an hour, tops.

Thanks for your time,

Pete