1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sites like autoadder that add myspace friends but ones that dont SUCK

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Connections, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered creating 10 myspace accounts and seeding them with invites on different parts of the total userbase so you multiply the 500 limit?

Art, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  2. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, most definitely. I appreciate your feedback.

I have thought along those lines, except in a slightly more grandeous manner..

Does anyone know exactly how the CAPTCHA bypass method works? Are you trying to imply, that on those 500 invites that you can send out in 24 hours, that you need not enter any CAPTCHA validations?

The premise of my method was to hammer out CAPTCHAs until it stopped requiring them, opening up the pipes. However I came to discover that just meant the invites weren't actually getting sent. *shrug*

Any assistance from anyone who owns or has used one of the applications that bypasses CAPTCHA would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

pjpjpjpj, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  3. Roman

Roman Buffalo Tamerâ„¢

Best Answers:
    The program I have bypasses the captcha by sending an invite to the person it's requesting as a friend when the captcha pops up, seems to works. IMHO I'd focus on ways to get people to request you as a friend, there are no limits on this.

Roman, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  4. pjpjpjpj

pjpjpjpj Peon

Best Answers:
    Also a good thought. I have ideas of implementing the automated functionality of my application into a Whore Train type scenario. The only drawback to doing so is the requirement that the user would have to download and run an application.

However, as long as they had it open, you could display variable content in their Console window such as CPM advertisements or even similiar flash game advertisements that are on MySpace. All it would take was a little ActiveX control.

The success of sites such as friendstorm.com is their relative ease of use through the web browser using flash. However, they are still tedious in terms of actual functionality.

pjpjpjpj, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  5. johniman7

johniman7 Peon

Best Answers:
    There was this one site called statik . I can't recall the address it was some odd one but honest to got I got 30 friend request in about two hours. The program worked real good. You got points for adding people and posting bulletins. The top 10 as far as points were featured in the bulletins. The more points you have the more likely you are to be added. Worked real good but unfortunately went down about a day after I started using it.

johniman7, Jul 11, 2006 IP
  6. heisler

heisler Peon

Best Answers:
    im interested

heisler, Jan 25, 2008 IP
  7. ptashop

ptashop Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi. I'm interested in your challenge. I look forward to your PM

ptashop, May 2, 2008 IP
  8. ptashop

ptashop Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi. I'm interested in your challenge. Please PM details

ptashop, May 2, 2008 IP
  9. guest

guest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interested PM me your payment options

cheers

guest, May 2, 2008 IP
  10. Rick_

Rick_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out http://www.sickestadder.info

100% Free MySpace Friend Adder

Sickest Adder Features:
    Build-in referall system to get your profile featured in our software for FREE!
    Send UNLIMITED friend requests very fast
    Gather Friend IDs automatically from Groups, Browse, MySpace Search page, etc.
    Harvest ALL member IDs from a group AUTOMATICALLY!
    Use UNLIMITED amount of myspace accounts!
    Bypass USER-requested CAPTCHA's! (Sickest Adder won't bypass CAPTCHA's requested by MYSPACE ITSELF, because this could result in a ban!)
    Send friend requests to as much random people as you want! (Friend boosting)
    Send friend requests to specific type of people, by gathering friend IDs from groups, myspace search page, etc. ! (Smart marketing/promotion)
    Save & Load lists of gathered Friend IDs, so you can resume with a list later!
    Easy-to-use interface!
    IT'S 100% FREE!

Rick_, May 2, 2008 IP
  11. supremeadder

supremeadder Guest

Best Answers:
    I would say mine definitely doesn't suck. Adders that use myspace in a window, open giant security holes on the computers. Also, they slow down fast, because it takes a lot of system resources for average users.

With mine, it is all done behind the scene and you can slam 300-400 friends requests in less then a half an hour, or whatever else you want. Also, you have a large amount of search abilities to create ideal friend id lists to use for marketing.

[​IMG]

supremeadder, May 2, 2008 IP