1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TV/Movie Site Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by !Unreal, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Hugeforum

Hugeforum Banned

Best Answers:
    I did send you pm of my website for free trial you were stating ..
    Did you add it ? Because I don't see any traffic from your site yet !

Hugeforum, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  2. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I need to create a web site for Tv streaming, what's the best way to make online Tv stream site with wordpress.

blog8491, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  3. dalster44

dalster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just checked, the reason you see no traffic is because only your home page was indexed.

Your site is being crawled again now.

dalster44, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  4. fouzie

fouzie Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see any traffic from your site anymore (only the first day of trial), how can we submit free index?

Can you show us traffic of your site so we can decide to paid listing?

fouzie, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  5. dalster44

dalster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As more sites are added the traffic will naturally thin out. The PPC is the way to receive the most traffic. especially for terms, movie titles, etc.. you don't rank great for.

I'm not going to start posting traffic numbers etc...There's plenty of traffic coming in and about 100 searches an hour.

Anyone who uses PPC for terms like Hannah Montana, 17 Again, and any other HOT title will get very good traffic.

Remember the traffic is highly targeted, people visiting are looking for specific movies etc... so the ROI should be very good.

6. dalster44

dalster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    FREE PPC Promo

Here's a FREE Promo for you guys/gals

Since most are skeptics at trying new things I'm offering a $5.00 credit to try out our PPC model.

Just sign up from the link in my signature and I'll add a free $5.00 to your account.

Tip:

Be sure to target your keywords proper, our visitors are searching for "Titles" of movies, etc... I suggest using "Exact Match" to test things out if you want good results.

Use a keyword like 17 Again or Hannah Montana The Movie etc...

Using a keyword like Watch Movies Online will work with Broad Match just to get your site visitors, BUT targeting exact movie titles etc.. will yield nice results.

No need to PM or post for your free credit, I'll see it and adjust your account for you.

Enjoy!

Free offers ends Sunday at Midnight Est.

7. Emathia

Emathia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll give it a go dalster44 :)

Emathia, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  8. !Unreal

!Unreal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theres no trick to it. Just like a normal blog.

!Unreal, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  9. brand0n

brand0n Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking to purchase advertising space on high traffic movie streaming sites. I am looking for sites with over 10k visits per day. Please pm me any details.

brand0n, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  10. adithya

adithya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @dalster:is free listings open now? If you got I would like to sign up ... will switch to paid one if i found the traffic good :)

BTW i am curious on how u are getting visitors ..... what is the source for your traffic ..? u have very no backlinks,and i dont think good SERP's either ..

Anyways i have PM'ed u my site url .. lets see how it goes .. :)

adithya, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  11. dalster44

dalster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The site receives good traffic, its new so traffic numbers are not HUGE but it does get 500-1000 searches per day.

The PPC model is perfect for targeted traffic, you will not burn through your money like say adwords. You'll get clicks, but it all depends on your keywords.

Some guys are getting daily visits using the free $5.00 credit, others are getting no traffic at all, again keywords are important!

If users took the time to make proper campaigns with proper keywords they would see much better results.

Nobody comes to our search engine and searches for "TV Shows" they search particular titles like "Lost" or "Harpers Island" etc... same goes for movies and anime.

I have a few sites in the PPC model myself for testing and my CPALeads income has gone up so I know it works great, but then again I take the time to match keywords with my campaigns for results.

My sites do not compete with other PPC either, its setup so if there are other advertisers targeting the same keywords my sites will not show.

So if you want results be serious in setting up your campaigns, other wise you're wasting your time.

dalster44, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  12. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know how to embed video from the sina.com.cn site??

I'm having trouble keeping up with all the movie links that keep getting removed from other sites I link to and I heard that sina never removes links, which seems to be true from what I've seen so far. However, the site is in Chinese and I cant figure out how to use their videos on my site.

Other people have mentioned using them, but I dont see how they do it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

asmodeus, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  13. !Unreal

Best Answers:
    The streaming is very slow though

!Unreal, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  14. fabriciogr

fabriciogr Active Member

Best Answers:
    funny say that.. I actually find it faster than megavideo. goes to show how what's fast in certain parts of the world is faster in others.

regarding the previous question on how to embed videos from sina you have to go a few lines down below the video but actually right before the comments start. on this line you'll see a few numbers which i assume are views and number of comments. Then, click on the link to the right of the number of comments and you'll see a popup appear which contains html on how to embed the video or just link to it.

fabriciogr, May 21, 2009 IP
  15. Proficient

Proficient Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the best platform for a TV streaming site?

Proficient, May 24, 2009 IP
  16. bibi26

bibi26 Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends. Sina, albeit slow, is not bad at all; videos are rarely deleted.

bibi26, May 29, 2009 IP
  17. ColorWP.com

ColorWP.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure, but I think Proficient meant what is the best platform/script to run a video streaming site. If I am correct, then I will say Wordpress...

ColorWP.com, May 30, 2009 IP
  18. bibi26

bibi26 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is possible. If you have the necessary knowledge, just build your own Website; much better than using a script. Otherwise, use Wordpress...

bibi26, May 30, 2009 IP
  19. saiful-rez

saiful-rez Peon

Best Answers:
    saiful-rez, May 30, 2009 IP
  20. !Unreal

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is good for any site, so versitile. Using plugins and different themes you can do pretty much anything with it.

!Unreal, Jun 3, 2009 IP