1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you get Traffic from Social Networking Websites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cheece2001, May 21, 2009.

I know social networking websites can be a good tool to use to get traffic as I here. So how do you go about getting this traffic from social networking websites?

cheece2001, May 21, 2009 IP
  2. fisherking

fisherking Peon

Best Answers:
    Build up a rapport with your friends/followers, engage them in discussion, and slowly brainwash them all into being your supporting masses!

fisherking, May 21, 2009 IP
  3. revan_delacroix

revan_delacroix Peon

Best Answers:
    hello im a newbie here (im so excited since this is my first post). anyway, Get an account at some of the most popular social networks of your choice. Use your website as your Sig. Make an interesting Video to promote your site and put it on your page. Or you could write some articles and brand them by inserting links to your site and put these articles on your page.

Contribute regularly to your pages and other members pages on the networking site to establish a presence (recognition). This could be as simple as signing a guest book.

Hope it helps ^^

revan_delacroix, May 21, 2009 IP
  4. Kinkyjoe

Kinkyjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's very simple really, you just have to set up a decent profile & include your website (obviously). Then all you have to do is add a lot of friends.

The good thing about this is... people will keep adding you on their own if you do it right :)

Kinkyjoe, May 21, 2009 IP
  5. StevieHawk

StevieHawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the most important thing is to build a strong rapport and following with your profiles. You should set one up for each niche you are in e.g making money online, lose weight etc.

That way you become a sort of authority for these people and then when you promote a product or offer your words and recommendation will carry more weight. This is much more effective than spamming.

To get a following make sure you have a nice and appropriate profile and then join groups and create a group with regards to that niche. The effects of people joining should be quite viral. For example if Betty joins the group then some of her friends might and some of her friends friends might.

Anyway you should hopefully get the picture by now.

Best of luck.

StevieHawk, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. ractors

ractors Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your site to main social bookmarking sites.

ractors, May 21, 2009 IP
  7. copper12

copper12 Peon

Best Answers:
    *shrugs shoulders* I really do not consider gettting 5, 8, 10 or so few hits a day (many days it is 0) as "traffic."

That's it, right there.

That's the only way.

But, keep in mind that this takes time. By the time you do all of this, and get the few sales in return, and I mean FEW, people working a 40-hour minimum-paid job will make more money than you,and work far fewer hours.

This is why we pros, heh heh, do not mess with them.

Don't mean to burst your bubble, but....

copper12, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. linxsell

linxsell Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is best advice, because I have never read ones like this before

linxsell, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. MysteryLeo

MysteryLeo Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried that with my site (see signature). I created a facebook fan page. Have a small set of followers so far. Traffic directly to my site from them isn't high though

MysteryLeo, May 21, 2009 IP
  10. askaqueryad

askaqueryad Active Member

Best Answers:
    askaqueryad, May 22, 2009 IP
  11. junvalasek

junvalasek Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you need to see this page http://www.hotcbdeals.com - it's all about bookmarking

junvalasek, May 22, 2009 IP