1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a content management solution for survey site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by longblog, May 21, 2009.

Does anyone know if there is a content management system for powering those survey sites, or is it all custom written php and asp? I'd like to start one of the sites.

I'm referring to the sites that claim to pay you to take surveys.

longblog, May 21, 2009 IP
  2. knightofdawn

knightofdawn Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, for me... it easy to maintain a custom made for that niche. Some of the CMS may hard to maintain and its scalability.

knightofdawn, May 21, 2009 IP
  3. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know where I can get a script similar to yours? Are you willing to give yours away for some rep points, or sell it?

longblog, May 21, 2009 IP
  4. websea

websea Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are going to start business and want to earn that spend some. Ready script will never give users satisfaction and your dream business will not be well. If you search in google you will surely get lots of scripts at cheap price.

Thanks,

websea, May 22, 2009 IP
  5. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    i'm willing to spend as I indicated above. I just thought I could jump start the search for those scripts by asking here instead of going to google. I trust members of this forum more than I trust random script sites found on google.

longblog, May 22, 2009 IP