1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Report: Commenting Guide

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ishan001, May 24, 2009.

Hi all,

I have just finished a free report. Its targeted on all those who want to attract traffic by commenting on blogs.

Many times, people think that comments like "Thank You for great post", "Great Post" and similar one liners can bring traffic. But only thing they do is getting caught by spam filters. In this report, I have discribed some on the best methods to write good comments. Take a look at table of contents:

• Branding Your Comments
    • How to Write Effective Comments -Writing effective comments that drive traffic and increase your reputation.
    • Format for a Good Comment -I have described how to write good comments quickly.
    • Things to Avoid -How to not get caught by spam filters and avoid making a bad impression.
    • Interview With Ramkarthik, a ProBlogger who blogs at Blogging Tune and Blogging Tips.

You can get it here: Commenting Guide For Bloggers -Free Report. Any suggestions are welcomed! Thanks!

ishan001, May 24, 2009 IP
  2. snakedoctor

snakedoctor Peon

Best Answers:
    I love free stuff, thanks mate.

I have spent a lot of time trying to find the best way to comment I have gotten pretty good at it, but ill give your report a try.

snakedoctor, May 24, 2009 IP
  3. ishan001

ishan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know if you have any suggestions.

ishan001, May 24, 2009 IP