1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Blog for DBulletin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ExpertsIQ, Jun 28, 2009.

Hello Experts,
    What is the easiest blog to add to my Vbulletin Board. Thanks very much. I have the latest code as I have just started this effort. Thanks from the newbie.

ExpertsIQ, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. kailash

kailash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to integrate your blog with vBulletin, you can go for the blog software provided by vBulletin.

kailash, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. ExpertsIQ

ExpertsIQ Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice there. HAve you tried it or heard any reviews on it? I will look into it tonight for sure.

ExpertsIQ, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The official vbulletin blog is supposed to be a nice addition, but its a commercial grade add-on. Meanings its not free, but it also offers full integration with VBulletin.

If you want a free blog, there is a wordpress - vbulletin bridge posted at vbulletin.org. But keep in mind that this option uses a bridge, which could break when you update the forum or the wordpress software.

If you want "easy" then go with the officiall VBulletin blog. That way you can get support for it through the vbulletin support forums or the vbulletin support ticket system.

~kev~, Jun 30, 2009 IP