1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help needed regarding photoshop cs4

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ishanjain2, Aug 15, 2009.

I am absolutely new to photoshop and got a strange problem, i dont even know that is it a problem or what...
    Whenever i use the clone tool, i press alt and select the area to clone... but when i release the alt key, a plus marker appears with the circle used to print the copied area, just below it. So whenever i click to apply the copied part, another area just below it is copied again. So when i drag the cursor along the image, each movement creates a new copy. I cant paste a single area to other parts...
    So can anyone plz tell me how to get rid of that extra cursor....

ishanjain2, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  2. adwall.asia

adwall.asia Peon

Best Answers:
    This works like this..
    Hold Alt Key and Click the 'point' from where you have to start cloning.
    Then release the key and simply start painting at the place where you want the 'cloned' part to be..
    Remember, its relative to cursor movement, so you might have to Alt-Click several times at desired points..
    Hope this help you out... :)

adwall.asia, Aug 15, 2009 IP
  3. ishanjain2

ishanjain2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i know that and i expect photoshop to work exactly like this... but that extra cursor is making my work harder... how to get rid of it...

ishanjain2, Aug 16, 2009 IP