1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas of how to make money, using the internet, in any way!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by praesto, Aug 29, 2009.

I ask this because i am interested in learning everyones ways of making money on the internet. I plan to buy a laptop for my girlfriend for our anniversary and was looking to use the internet and extra cash to buy it since i do not get to work often for money ( due to taking classes in college and bad economy ) Any and all ideas are welcome if you would like to keep your method private please do feel free to PM, message me on aim or msn your ideas. Posting here works as well if you dont mind your money making idea being open to the public.

Anyways my contact information is below and and all help would be appreciated greatly. Also i will try many and many ideas, and if your idea generates any revenues whatsoever i will give you a % of the money :].

Aim: force2brd
    Msn: praesto@live.com

praesto, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  2. WeedGrinch

WeedGrinch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be creative with CPALead, research CPALead strategies, etc... Easy money.

WeedGrinch, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  3. wilhb81

wilhb81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might want to join some affiliate programs and making some decent money, by referring people to join it. Kindly contact me, if you need more information about it...

wilhb81, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contacted you wilhb81, still looking for more people and ideas of course i will try every and all ideas, i am very determined to make my amount by our anniversary.

Alright, there has to be more people with more ideas out there. This forum must be filled with positive working money ideas.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2009
    praesto, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try affiliate marketing. Build a simple website and promote a product that sells.

andrej, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  6. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you are more of a gambling type of person try HYIPS and autosurfs.Risky but made me some money. Try browsing this forum for more info http://www.moneymakergroup.com/

cool_78, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  7. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am looking for something that starts off as a non-investment. Or something that i can invest stuff i already have for it ( such as webspace or something of the sort) Investing into something to make money on a high risk high reward is not what i am looking for. I would rather have something more solid i need to make 400 a month for the next four months finishing half way through december at 1600$. More ideas/ help appreciated :]

edit: keep posting ideas though i am open to read almost anything :]

praesto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  8. Katy

Katy Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    LOL You will need some knowledge to be able to make that much.

Katy, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  9. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    And i have much knowledge, knowledge and money are two different things my dear Katy. I am a Junior in college with a 3.2 GPA at Old dominion University. I am getting a dual major with a bachelors in both marketing and finance then going post grad for my masters in busn admin. I know alot about the internet. The skills i do not have at my fingertips are that of making cool graphics or a website. Alot of peoples ideas on making money on the internet these days include getting a website that alot of people will go to. Then spamming ads and SEO and referral links on it.

Without knowing so much as even html or php the two basic languages for writing a website it is very hard to make one. Then most common niches are already taken by large websites which makes it even more investment heavy and cost heavy to try and take some of there community away from them.

I am prepared to learn, read, and spend my time to earn money. I simply am looking for someone to help lead or show the way with an idea that actually works and does not waste my time.

More help needed :]

And contact info is in top post. And i did PM you wilhb81 still waiting for reply.

praesto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  10. JDobbsy1987

JDobbsy1987 Member

Best Answers:
    although you wont get a lot unless you have a lot of people visting your site and clicking on your adds you can put google adsense on your sites and then make sure your site it advertised as far and wide as possible on things such as 'Free Advertising Forums/Sites like mine (see signature)

JDobbsy1987, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  11. hanselzen

hanselzen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody want to sell their idea in this forum, no mater how suck is the method they still sell it even for cheap at least they can get fast money from it.

hanselzen, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  12. ads2help

ads2help Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have any special skill, you can find or offer job at BST forum.

ads2help, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  13. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got an infraction for posting this in the forum that had a sub-title that read "anything your heart desires can be posted here"

Can anyone tell me why ? Just wondering because it seems like thats a little miss leading.

Anyways so basically it seems like the only legit way to make money on the internet with little to no investment boils down to making a site and spamming it. Even the link in Jdobbs sig is just because he has adds. ( yes i clicked it :] )

praesto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  14. BMXRider09

BMXRider09 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try checking out the forum market, you can probably find work there. If working for somebody is not what your after, you should do some research on what type of money making your into, for example, promoting services, publishing, website design/creation or being an affiliate. As a rule of thumb, working for somebody first in any of these sectors will give you great experience and understanding of the subject before you dive in to making investments or starting projects up.

You will also need the determination to carry on when things get crap and the patience for methods to work.

BMXRider09, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  15. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    I make useful sites, put them on the net, and don't promote them at all (no spam, no blog postings, nothing). Visitors start coming within a few months and then the money rolls in on its own.

If you can think of something useful that's not out there, you can hire someone on here to do the code work for you for very little money - I mean like pocket change if you're an American university student (I assume that's where this so-called "Old Dominion University" is).

SmallPotatoes, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  16. electrogoods

electrogoods Peon

Best Answers:
    There's ewhoring :D Probably the easiest and I dont think it will ever get saturated. People stay horny no matter what ! :D

electrogoods, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  17. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alright i have contacted some of you and am still most definitely interested in ideas. My offer of profit sharing still works so i am basically willing to do work for you as well or someone else and even share the profit i am looking for all sorts of ideas i would like to run several ideas at once.

Thanks so far for your continued help :).

praesto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  18. gc1282

gc1282 Active Member

Best Answers:
    MySecretSound.com has anybody made a few bucks with this??. It's not much

gc1282, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  19. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your asking a question. this is for working ideas please :)

praesto, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  20. Hagen

Hagen Peon

Best Answers:
    Any money making method is going to require you to do the following:

1. Find something to sell that people actually want or need.

2. Get people who want or need that item to come to your website.

3. Convert those website visitors into buyers.

Different ways you could do this include: affiliate marketing, blogging, creating and selling an information product, selling products on Ebay, selling a service like writing, link building, consulting, etc. The list goes on. Either way, if you look at 1,2 & 3 above, that simplifies the process. Find something to sell, find ways to get targeted traffic, and find ways to get your website visitors to click the BUY button. You can find examples of how to do each of these things on places like this forum and the Warrior Forum. Good luck!

Hagen, Aug 30, 2009 IP