1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas of how to make money, using the internet, in any way!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by praesto, Aug 29, 2009.

1. chrisdina

chrisdina Peon

Best Answers:
    there's many ways to make money online. you can search in google, programselection.com, etc and you will find many things about that. goodluck...and happy anniversary

chrisdina, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  2. chrisatnewlife

chrisatnewlife Peon

Best Answers:
    what you are looking for is not available without spending some kind of Monies you really need to find a good
    program set up correctly by a expert with all the time consuming work carried out for you,
    I myself have spent yrs jumping from this to that to no avail
    now just targeting one program. in affiliate marketing which is after only a very short time showing
    very positive signs .
    will keep you posted.
    chris.

chrisatnewlife, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. anilg

anilg Active Member

Best Answers:
    anilg, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. ewgqdd

ewgqdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I would find a product either as an affilliate or as PLR that you think would sell and design a website around it. Then after your done with your site, concentrate on promoting it. Its not easy but it can be done.

ewgqdd, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  5. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    True, though i am not sure how to design a website but i am working on something close to that. I have heard that affiliates can make a lot of money. Anyways no ref links just so you know i just go to the base site and sign myself up solely because i am asking for ways to make money that work not people trying dont g to pawn off there knowingly not working ideas ;]. Anyways i have noticed that most of the ideas offered work which is why people do affiliate things. Instead of people doing the "money idea they are promoting" they are making money by doing affiliate selling of it, which entitles me to think it obviously sucks and does not work.

Anyones 2 cent on that ? and more ideas / people to help with maybe some affiliate money making.

praesto, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  6. prestons

prestons Peon

Best Answers:
    There are thousands of ways to make money online with zero investment. You just have to invest your time but in order to do that it would help if you could provide a list of your skills.

Are you good at selling?
    Are you good at writing?
    How much spare time do you have each week? etc..

You stated in an earlier post that you want to make 400$ per month. Well this is not that much and is very achievable. I myself have a lot of ongoing projects and have money making ideas on a daily basis but lets face it. Everyone is going to provide you with the usual money making ideas but when it comes to the unique ideas that are going to make serious money they are not going to just hand their idea over on a plate. They would be stupid to.

If you let me know what skills you have I might have something we can work on a profit sharing basis.

prestons, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  7. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are completely right Prestons, though i can both sell and write. As for time depending on the return depends on my investment if your idea can net me over 400$ a month i can designate as much as 35ish hours a week. If it could generate over 1000$ a month i will honestly say my laptop will be on, charged, next to me, and have my attention for 24 hours on saturday and sunday ( total 12 hours a day ) and almost 100+ hours during the week. Feel free to ask me a million questions if you want Prestons, e-mail me at you can also use my other contact information above.

praesto, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  8. prestons

prestons Peon

Best Answers:
    In order for me to get a true understanding about what sort of idea to setup I really need you to provide a list of skills you feel would be of benifit. Also you need to provide some work or proof of your skills in order to be taken seriously.

Making the 400$ per month is not the issue here. The issue is getting everything setup correctly before launch. I have been involved in small projects in the past that has made and continues to turnover 2,000$+ per day.

prestons, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  9. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    well contact me with your questions 2000$ a day is over 700000 a year thats almost a million a year. Anyways e-mail me with your questions and stuff so i can better answer them / attach things to the e-mail for you to look at.

praesto, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  10. VFMedia

VFMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    There are lots of websites out there looking for freelancers, all you just have to do is register and they will send you updates as to which projects suit you. Getafreelancer.com and scriptlance are some of the popular ones. Good luck!

VFMedia, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  11. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to learn to promote website and link building coz its in high demand all time.
    The pay is good and the working time is flexible.

mentos, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  12. prestons

prestons Peon

Best Answers:
    I already asked you to provide me with a list of your skills that you feel could be of benefit to any online project along with some of your previous work to back these skills up. I do not have any other questions, When I receive this information I will have a better understanding on which direction to go in.

prestons, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  13. praesto

praesto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could you post your e-mail or something?

praesto, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  14. TheCheesePolice

TheCheesePolice Member

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming that you're planning to buy this laptop within a three month period, and I'll give you the answer already - It won't happen. Basically, if someone had a perfect method of making money it'd be quite irrational to give it away when you could have a bigger slice of the cake yourself, don't you agree? Questions like yours are ansked frequently, and one would have no reason to reveal it just for you and not everyday Joe. Though, if you believe yourself to be experienced at marketing, you could come up with a website you reckon would bring traffic and in that way make money from affiliate programs. What you need to keep in mind is that things like those take time - The internet is a crowded market and the reality is that you're not the only one trying. Far from.

Good luck,
    Adam.

TheCheesePolice, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  15. gfchef

gfchef Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people think about earning money online, but not everyone succeeds. There are many get rich quick schemes out there, and many impatient people who try it and if it doesn't work straight away, give up and move on to something else.

However, if you are prepared to put in some work it is possible to earn a substantial amount, but it doesn't happen overnight.

We all need extra money for a variety of reasons. Wanting to buy a gift for someone else is a great motivator, but it shouldn't end there. If you take the time to set up a proper online business it can reap rewards for many years to come.

Your starting point, if you are prepared to give it a go, is to think about what subjects interest you, and those that you either know lots about or are prepared to learn about. You may not know everything about a subject but you might well know more than someone else. That someone else would be happy to learn from you.

Think about what type of books you read, what programs you watch on TV, what sports you enjoy, what hobbies you have etc. What are you always talking about to your friends? Any of these themes would be a great idea to think about for starting your own online business.

Many people who decide to create their own Web site jump straight in and register a domain name at a cheap host and then try to come up with content to use on the pages. That is often putting the cart before the horse.
    When I started my site, I researched first to see if there was enough demand for the information I had to share. Then I thought about what products people in this arena were likely to want or need to buy.

I didn't do all this on my own, though, the company I decided to build my site through offered an extensive guide to walk me through the steps one at a time. It took a little while, perhaps more than the three months you are looking to get results within, but now it pays me handsomely each month. I have Google Ads on the site which bring in at least double your minimum amount needed, each and every month! I offer affiliate products which brings in more. And I am working on an ebook on the theme which, if it does as well as the one I did for my other site, will add yet more pennies to the pot.

If the above sounds interesting it might well we worth looking at SiteSell to get more information. It has certainly worked for me.

Regards,

gfchef

gfchef, Sep 3, 2009 IP
  16. tomandre

tomandre Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many many ways to make money online, it all depends on how much you're willing to work, how much you can invest in your business and what you're comfortable with doing.

I would suggest to go fo CPA offers, and sign up with some affiliate networks. They have hundreds of offers each that you can promote on a website or by other methods.

I don't know you, but if you're good at writing, you could offer services on article writing or something like that. This should give you about $5 or more per article if you have decent quality on them. There are many places online you can read and learn more about this. If you're in the US, you can also sign up with Associatedcontent.com , and submit your articles there. You can expect from $0.5 - $3 per article, based on niche.

If you're good at sponsoring people, you should go for a matrix kinda system...where u sponsor people and get paid once or monthly for it.

There are many many ways to do this...and the info is all over the net for free....

Basically, there are so many ways to make money online.....

tomandre, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  17. karnetics

karnetics Peon

Best Answers:
    -Blog about something that interest you, or you know a lot about, or some production.
    -Provide plenty of how to's and helpful information about the subject on your blog.
    -Build your traffic up by responding to forum and blog post within your related topic
    -Sell ad space and apply Google ads to make some income.

karnetics, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  18. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    That's all great, but a thousand degrees and majors won't teach you internet marketing since it changes all the time and you need to get your hands dirty to know it.

I don't think you have a realistic grasp on how hard, and how much work and time it takes to be successful online. what you are looking for is what hundreds of thousands of webmasters, bloggers and start ups are looking for and if it were as easy as you seem to want it to be, we would all be rich.

Great, so then you can expect other people to have that attitude as well when you start your online endeavor. If people don"t click your links, you don"t make any money. what do you care if someone makes a buck ? It doesn't affect the price you pay, yet you expect others to click your links ? Wrong attitude already.

What do you think affiliate marketing is ? It's selling a product and getting people to click your aff links or ads. Do I need to own an iPod to sell you one ?

If you have skills and can provide good work and service, then outsourcing you work would be the best way to go, but it still requires that you learn how to market your business.
    Most of us didn't know anything about building a website or blog, and less about Internet marketing, social media marketing, SEO, traffic generation, etc., etc....but we learned, and it takes time. It's not something that you wake up one day and say "I need to buy a laptop, where can I make the money online ?"
    It doesn't work that way with any business, why do you think that it's so easy to do onlne...if anything, it's harder.

Have to agree with this. Everyday someone thinks that making money online is easier than any other way and wants to know "the secret".
    As far as making $1600 right out of the box with no experience, no ideas, and no skills is doubtful. All you will do is waste money and time on one "Make money online" scheme after another before you realize that this is not easy.

This is hard. It takes time, and you have to put in the time to learn it. Plain and simple.
    Look around this forum in peoples sigs's and see how many "Make Money online", "Make Money from Home", "Journey of an online marketer" blogs there are...most of them, aren't making a dime. If fact, most people online don't make a dime. The failure percentages are higher than opening a restaurant. So why do you think it's easy ?

No one is going to take you by the hand and do it for you, for a percentage of profits that probably won't exist for some time when they can just do if for themselves and make everything.
    The kind of training, or consultation that you are looking for costs money. People pay hundreds an hour for the training that you are looking for, upfront, not "if" you make any money.
    You have to understand this...you want to know what others know. They already know it, so teaching it to you for free is not a god deal for anyone. When you graduate, is that how you are going to share your expertise and education ?

You can always get answers and tips on forums like this, but no one is going to teach you how to build the whole car, you are going to have to either put in the hard work for yourself, join a membership club of experts, or pay someone to teach you....there is no other way. This is how we all do it.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
    hmansfield, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  19. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

what you need is some SEO knowledge and a lot of time or money.

Chancey, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  20. andylin

andylin Guest

Best Answers:
    B to B website is very good,
    you do it

andylin, Sep 9, 2009 IP