1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best free website creator

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jshosho, Sep 18, 2009.

Hi i am looking for a free website creator with free hosting and unlimited pages. Any suggestions?

jshosho, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  2. SGBoise

SGBoise Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a big fan of wordpress. I would recommend it over joomla depending on what you want to do.

SGBoise, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  3. jshosho

jshosho Peon

Best Answers:
    isn't that more of a blog? i am looking for a website creator :)

jshosho, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  4. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Joomla is a true CMS. Wordpress is not. That stands for Content Management System. It is the best in my humble opinion. Wordpress was built on a blogging platform, but you have the option of disabling comments. When you do, you have something closer to a static site. ( It will always use a database though. )

If you have big plans for your site, or want it dynamic, use Joomla. If you have smaller plans for your site, use Worpdress.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
    Blue Star Ent., Sep 19, 2009 IP
  5. karan_ultimate

karan_ultimate Peon

Best Answers:
    I m completely agree with Blue Star ! I am learning joomla to make my website even more better and dynamic. In 5 days i'll complete the tutorials chapter wise. Its a great thing to make a big and dynamic website. I have finished 4 chapters in two days. 1st i decided to use wordpress. But it really does not have what my website demands. So Joomla is best. Big thing is ! "Its an open source".

karan_ultimate, Sep 19, 2009 IP
  6. volcomgeyser

volcomgeyser Peon

Best Answers:
    weebly.com is a new web2.0 y-combinator funded startup..

there a tons of them around, but that one is the best in my opinion (they do run a line of text in the footer if you have a free account)

volcomgeyser, Sep 22, 2009 IP