1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finishing my degree + making money working at homeFinishing my degree + making money

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jamejill, Oct 9, 2009.

Hey,
    I’m just finishing up my marketing degree (just 3 months left, YES!) and since I’m a college student without a car, I’ve always looked for stuff where I could work from home if possible. Most stuff out there is crap like stuffing envelopes, and crap, but there some real work at home jobs out there if u know where to look.
    Anyway, another guy in one of my classes told me that he was doing market research from home online, and I checked it out. He was working with big companies like Blockbuster, Geico and Target. Anyway, I started doing the same thing and got a job with Gyris Marketing Group. I review products, and give simple reports to these companies about their products. I get paid every couple weeks, and they always have work for me, which is obviously important.
    Anyway, I know they are hiring right now, full or part time, so thought I would throw this out cuz I see a lot of crap out there, but this is a legit work from home gig. U can check em out at http://www.gyrismarketingreport.com

jamejill, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    how much do you make doing this?

dukeofism, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  3. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
  4. dukeofism

dukeofism Peon

Best Answers:
    dukeofism, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  5. Suziclue

Suziclue Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    smellie monkie

Suziclue, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  6. awesometbn

awesometbn Peon

Best Answers:
    Automated forum post I guess. The URL is a redirect. Using Firefox with Noscript it shows,

What a waste of time. But the poorly formatted title was a sure giveaway about this suspicious post.

awesometbn, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  7. budhi1976

budhi1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    hahahaha now I know why the title seems to be repeating... -SOL-

budhi1976, Oct 10, 2009 IP