1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to invest 30$ paypal money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by amalantony, Oct 11, 2009.

Hi everyone :) . I have 30$ in my paypal account and don't know how to invest that amount online . Looking for your creative ideas and suggestions.

Thankx a million :):):)

amalantony, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  2. hostpole.com

hostpole.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find your passion, get a domain and hosting for your blog and start blogging! It needs hard work too though :)

hostpole.com, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  3. jelba

jelba Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try some free ideas to make money - please read mine below :)

jelba, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  4. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    hummm... submit your site to my web directories for link building and seo.

WallaceYeung, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  5. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $30 is not much. It would be better if you would just buy some coffee to keep yourself awake. Go open a blogger account at blogspot and create a free blog. Find your niche and some suitable affiliate program for it, SEO and keep on writing.

Chancey, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  6. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    Well,even yourself have no idea on how to use this amount of money,I'm afraid it's hard for you to gain something.
    I still think you should have some ideas,and then others can give you some precious suggestions.

Steve Powers, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  7. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Buy few domains and Web hosting account and prepare few good blogs. Then you can money.

Good luck
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  8. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you're in the US, invest your money in Paypal Money Market.

Or, buy some domains and build a great site. You can keep making money or sell it off.

nihangshah, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  9. amalantony

amalantony Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, thankx a lot guys for your suggestions. The general idea here seems to be to buy domains,hosting and building websites. Could someone guide me as to how much web hosting would cost on an yearly basis? I have registered domains before, so I'm familiar with that. Also once you create a blogging site with an exclusive domain, how do I go about monetizing it? As in, how do I get traffic to my site and how do I get SEO work done? Won't it cost a bomb to hire an SEO firm to do seo for me?
    Regards.

10. anthonywebs

anthonywebs Banned

Best Answers:
    Yep, go buy yourself a coffee with PayPal

My suggestion?

1. Think of a big keyword like dog training
    2. Go to Google's keyword tool
    3. Type the keyword in the box and click Get Keyword Ideas
    4. Go down the list and find a 3 letter keyword with a global monthly search volume of ~10,000
    5. Go to Google and type the new keyword in with quotes around it
    6. If the first site is something like Wikipedia, a really huge site, go back and find a different keyword
    7. Go to name.com (or your preferred domain registrar) and see if your keyword is available in either .com, .net, or .org. If it isn't, repeat steps 3-7
    8. Register!
    9. Set up the domain with hosting (I use http://securesignup.net)
    10. Install wordpress (wordpress is good for seo)
    11. Pick a nice theme or just leave the original one. When people see the original theme, it doesn't look like you are selling anything
    12. On the side bar, put a picture of yourself (for trust) and write an about me under it
    13. Find an affiliate product on something like clickbank.
    14. Your about me should be something like "Hello, my name is _. I was struggling with _(training my dog) for many years. It ruined everything. My _(house smelled like urine). But then I found _(affiliate link to product) and I was able to _(train my dog) with ease.
    15. Make 3 (or 4) posts about your product. This is your sales letter. While you are writing your sales letter, go back to the keyword tool and find other keywords related to your first keyword. INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR WRITING. Also, scatter your affiliate link throughout the posts.
    16. If you don't like writing, there are many people on DP that can write for you.
    17. Make a contact page and put your email and phone
    18. Go and add your site to google
    19. If you want, make more sites, the more of these sites you have, the more money you make
    20. Wait for your affiliate payment!

I hope it works for you, that took about 2 hours to write

Here, I will make a site with my own method

1. dog training
    4. obedience training dogs
    5. "obedience training dogs"
    6. nope
    7. yes
    8. done

I have to wait for the nameservers to propagate and my article writer to write me 3 articles. So I will continue later

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    anthonywebs, Oct 11, 2009 IP
    jagan123, SCLocal and tankard like this.
  11. amalantony

amalantony Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thankx a lot for that detailed reply Anthonywebs. :) . I'll definitely try it out.

12. AdsBrokerage

AdsBrokerage Guest

Best Answers:
    Try and think out of the box. You need to have some ideas and vision on what you want to do and why it is going to work. Just copying hundreds of other sites is unlikely to make you cash particularly with such a tiny budget.

Read up on what type of sites are massively popular right now and think of ways that you can provide a service that will benefit those type of sites and the users of those sites.

AdsBrokerage, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  13. Helperhand

Helperhand Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Grunt,

The first question I have for you is what is your goals? I see you got some suggests to get domain names and a web hosting account. That is good suggests if you goal is to make websites.

It you goal is to drive a simi truck cross country for the rest of your life then what is the use of having domain names and web hosting account and I do not know you at all that was just an example of a goal.

My suggest would be you need to figure out what are your goals in life you have. Then let us know that way everybody can make better suggests for you. For example if you are a specific animal lover there would be another angle to approach that subject. Or if you are a baseball fan then another way to handle that question. I am sure you are getting the point by now.

Russ Falls

Helperhand, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  14. amalantony

amalantony Active Member

Best Answers:

lol :D:D:D .

Dear Russ,
    Thankx a lot for your philosophical advice on your very first post here @ Digital Point. You sound like Robbin Williams in goodwill hunting. Yeah...about setting my goals, I do have my goals in life. I'm a student of computer science and DP is a place for me to hang out and learn stuff and maybe earn a bit of pocket money! By 30$ in paypal I dont mean it's the only money I've got on earth ;) . I wanted to do something creative online with that money and thats why i started this thread in the first place.
    And yeah welcome to DP.

With lots of love,
    Amal Antony.

GFX2 likes this.
  15. babynl

babynl Member

Best Answers:
    think of something thats an hobby of you and make a site about it. put adds on it and you can make money.

babynl, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy 3 domains set up 3 free blogs point the domains to the blogs and blog about 3 niches link build each one and promote each one.

Say each one earns like $1 a day that's $3 for 3 blogs, or $90 a month or $1,080 a year not bad for $30.

That's like over 2,000% ROI annually!

Seqqa, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  17. forumswetha

forumswetha Peon

Best Answers:
    well the idea of buying domain is nice, but you can even go a head investing in penny stocks. This would be great

forumswetha, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Penny stocks are evil and will totally wipe out your money if you don't know what your doing there extremely volatile.

If you are thinking about investing in penny stocks really and I mean really spread your cash around.

Seqqa, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  19. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Get some good domain names, install wordpress & start doing blogging that can really boost your $30 to valuable amount

jezzz, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  20. cosminx2003

cosminx2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    With that money you can only buy a domain and hosting for it :), but that could be a good start.

cosminx2003, Oct 11, 2009 IP