1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

instant-deploy.com lost ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mdcarlos, Sep 2, 2009.

1. sejophph

sejophph Peon

Best Answers:
    instant-deploy is really a scammer

sejophph, Oct 9, 2009 IP
  2. uriko

uriko Peon

Best Answers:
    why do our money go to waste "INSTANTLY" or why do some domains bought from you "INSTANTLY" poof. Come on be moral atleast to treat your customers right? We paid you! You scam us? I try talking to you patiently and have been sending tickets endlessly yet you give me one reply "SORRY" with not much details. I've talked once to your live support nicely and now never have they let me talked again about my complaints. All we're wishing here is a decent service and that you guys give our domains. We paid right?!

uriko, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  3. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    Don`t answer to tickets, i registred a domain, but i don`t know how to edit nameservers...any1 help?

asterxnu, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  4. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for dubble post, I`m from Romania? And what? I am a scammer or you...
    I pay , verify the payment if you want a give me the domain, what`s so hard?
    What the crap i can do to you?

lol

asterxnu, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  5. nakama30

nakama30 Guest

Best Answers:
    @asterxnu same here, i couldn't edit server names but that wasn't a problem since my site was running and now they put my site on hold statue for 3 days and i submited a ticket but no answer, i don't even know for what reason they put my site on hold :(

nakama30, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  6. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lucky me! I was just about to make a bulk purchase at Instant Deploy..I knew it was toooooo good to be true.

kgrad, Oct 12, 2009 IP
  7. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    I don`t recomand it to anybody...it`s worst & worst...

asterxnu, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  8. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry yes n' yes we are the worst but not as worst you are , WE DO NOT ALLOW ROMANIAN PEOPLE ONCE FOR ALL TO BE UNDERSTAND.

instantdeploy, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  9. uriko

uriko Peon

Best Answers:
    i was relieved to get in touch with one of your customer service agent but i am very annoyed because I waited for an hour. Have you been somewhere where customers are the ones to wait? Just for a simple request to activate my domain was that. Is it going to be pending forever :/ and what pisses me more is that you're supposed to answer not make us wait, and I talked to you nicely. I spoke to you nicely with all my respect expecting you'd finally activate my account. I even said I'd help to clear out your name. I wanted to believe in you but you fail me once more. When will this kind of treatment to your customers end? :/

uriko, Oct 13, 2009 IP
  10. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:

LOL, what a great support, i payed you, why don`t understand?

Can i get my money back on good way or need to to a forced refund?

Anyway I didn`t see this treatment in the past, also from a manager:|

asterxnu, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  11. nakama30

nakama30 Guest

Best Answers:
    @instantdeploy i reckon that you are active in this thread, i submitted a ticket to your support 4 days ago about my domain being put in hold but i didn't receive any answer, so please from here i'm asking you to see about my issue, i have really put hard work into that site and i can't afford starting everything from scratch for no reason as i don't even know why you put the domain on hold status...every day passes with my site not working the more money i lose.

nakama30, Oct 14, 2009 IP
  12. resaleman

resaleman Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 10 Domains with them and 1 reseller hosting plan. The reseller hosting worked for 2 days then went down. I payed 2 months hosting and never got it back up. I wrote many support tickets and got no answer. I then filled a dispute with PayPal. They then locked all my domains so I can't use them. I paid 2 Years for most of the domains.

I talked to a man named Michael on MSN last week and he said they locked them because of the dispute with PayPal. So I cancelled the dispute with PayPal while he was on hold in MSN. He said he would tell them to unlock the domains,

Now a week later and still no domains and I can't get anyone to answer emails or MSN.

Look Guys, (Instant Deploy) I only want my domains up and the DNS Manager installed so I can change the Nameservers and Ip's.

I live in the US in South Florida. Any chance of getting them back up or what?

Please Advise I want this resolved.

Danny Hoggard
    bootscat2009@att.net
    MSN: bootscat2009@att.net contact here if you need the phone number.

resaleman, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  13. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    From what i have read, no registrar can hold your domains against your wish. You can use a Fax Authorization to transfer it to another registrar or contact ICANN.

I do not know the real story here, but above is what you can do if your registrar takes away your domains.

ishan, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  14. donkeymailer

donkeymailer Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not tried it.

donkeymailer, Oct 15, 2009 IP
  15. nakama30

nakama30 Guest

Best Answers:
    OK, so i Finally made it and somehow found they're support online, this is a screenshot of the whole conversation, that would give you a glance on how they treat this costumers.

[​IMG]

but what confuses me the most is their domain control panel, as the pic below shows, my statue is active but when i try to change the name server it gives me the message in red, as well as the whois report that show my domain is in hold status, now i start doubting that instant depoly who is active in this thread will ever answer someones request or help unless he goes racist on people or answer back an insult

[​IMG]

nakama30, Oct 16, 2009 IP
  16. mdcarlos

mdcarlos Active Member

Best Answers:
    see how they cheated people money and they are arrogant about it.

i am now sure later there will be people "playing" with their servers

just wait

mdcarlos, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  17. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    are you not done? you made like 80 posts only from post about us , what you say for us to play with you? stop doing your stupid kid thing , there is no place left for you , so get in line .

instantdeploy, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  18. BlueDevilMedia

BlueDevilMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow why would ANYONE do business with you?

BlueDevilMedia, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  19. indrazz

indrazz Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend told me that ID become scam site.. is it true?? Because I heard this monetizing program just 2 days ago lol

indrazz, Oct 19, 2009 IP
  20. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    verry nice AGAIN WE ARE NOT SCAM , LIKE WE SAID I BELIVE WE ALEARDY REFUND PEOPLE WHO ASKED IT , PLEASE STOP DOING THE SAME SH*T WE ARE NOT SCAM AGAIN WE ARE NOT SCAM , we have our problem with directI which made us in a big sh*t and we hope it will be back to normal soon. now let's leave this also because is aleardy to many bad words added to our address from kids and people who has nothing else to do.

instantdeploy, Oct 19, 2009 IP