1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MySpace Bulletins?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cldnails, Aug 16, 2006.

I've seen webmasters speak about posting bulletins on 6k to 20,000k friend accounts, but I've never done anything like this. What exactly is a Myspace bulletin and how would I go about purchasing one from someone...or am I way off base?

I've never bothered with MySpace, no do I care to start, but I have a site that I think would benefit from such an endeavor. Thanks for any headsup.

cldnails, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  2. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have never really bothered ether, but I believe posting a bulletin is just one of the free features available on MySpace.

First you'll need to create a network of friends - Bulletins are jut like mass PMs sent to all your friends.

abstroose, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  3. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you ever heard of anyone selling a bulletin? As in, I would pay a MySpace owner with a lot of friends to let me make a bulletin about my site.

4. glorybeme

glorybeme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    glorybeme, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  5. codyturk

codyturk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bulletin is a feature of myspace that allows a user to send a message to there friends and friends of that friend. I believe that is correct. I have started developing a network of friends. I have 1500 friends and have recieved 184 hits so far for the month.

codyturk, Aug 16, 2006 IP
  6. cldnails

Best Answers:
  7. cldnails

Best Answers:
    Will you ever consider selling bulletins?

8. renamae_V

renamae_V Peon

Best Answers:
    i've never really understood the point of bulletins on myspace, just because i use myspace to keep in contact with friends from other states and countries. most of the time, i know ppl will post bulletins just to get a picture comment or something. its really insane. lol but i'm starting to figure this whole thing out. like posting mass bulletins on myspace. someone please tell me how to do that. b/c i have a contest/layouts site. that i run on my own as off last week. so it sorta requires me to post a lot of bulletins because most of the time, ppl wont see them. so i need them in mass. or something. how do i do that?:eek:

renamae_V, May 23, 2007 IP