1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Easiest Way To Make Money Online...FAST

Discussion in 'General Business' started by HelpingNewbies, Oct 30, 2009.

This technique is 110% Foolproof and it costs you $0. Even Dumb and Dumber could do this! :D

It's so easy you'll be kicking yourself when you read it, and when you've implemented it you'll be part of the relatively small percentage that have managed to curb the power of the information superhighway to their advantage.

This free sustainable methods was what I used to finance my internet marketing exploits, which in turn have allowed me to create multiple 4 figure businesses.

So Let's Start Making Money Online Right Now!!

Articles...The Foolproof Method

Article writing is the easiest way for anyone to make money online. And we do this by leveraging the popularity of article marketing. Many people at this moment are doing article marketing. Personally I would hazard a guess at hundreds of thousands.

This is SPECTACTULAR news!!

All you have to do is get in contact with one of these internet marketers and offer to write articles (300 words each usually) in return for payment.

You won't make millions but hey this is all about you finally making money online, which is terribly important for the mindset!

And if the quality of your articles is good you can command a higher rate, you'll have long term clients and through practise you'll be able to churn out those articles quicker.

But how does one get in contact with these marketers who use article marketing in their campaigns?

One word...FORUMS!!

http://www.ewealth.com
    http://www.warriorforum.com/
    http://www.Affiliate-talk.com
    http://www.A4uforum.co.uk
    http://www.howtocorp.com/forum
    http://www.im4newbies.com/forum
    http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum
    http://forums.seroundtable.com
    http://forums.seochat.com
    http://www.webmaster-talk.com

Above you will find a plethora of internet marketers in these forums who will jump at the chance for someone to write a bunch of articles for them...and will simply hand you money in the process.
    Usually these forums have lots of sub-sections, so all you have to do is create a thread or post, in whatever relevant section along the lines of ''Article Writer For Hire -Super Inexpensive'' | “A Perfect Article for A Dollar”
    Give info as to what topics you'd be prepared to write on and then simply watch the offers flood in. It might be a good idea to provide an email address too.

Most, but not all, of those that contact you will give you specific instructions on how to craft the articles, so aswell as getting paid you will be receiving hands-on instruction on how article marketing is REALLY made profitable.
    Now the majority of these marketers will want to pay you through www.paypal.com , so if you don't have an account you can set up a free one now. Paypal is one of the safest sites for your money online and has millions of accounts worldwide.

It's literally that EASY!!!

So...
    ~Join Forum
    ~Create Thread (Or Post Where Appropiate) Supplying Your Services
    ~Choose Your Offer
    ~Write Article(s)
    ~Get Paid (via paypal)

Alternatives To Forums
    Beside forums, there are many more places online that you can go to look for writing jobs (some are $5-$15 per article!). As well as paying for articles, some companies will now pay you to create videos and post to blogs.

Here are a couple of the top professional places where you can look for the moo-laa.

www.associatedcontent.com

www.elance.com

www.PayPerPost.com

In conclusion, writing articles is a great sustainable way to generate an income of $200+ a month which you'll be able to plough straight back into your business and your online education.

If you follow this strategy, particulary in forums, you'll be able to within hours join the ranks of those that have made money online.

Furthermore you'll learn the valuble lesson of taking action, and that only through taking action will you be able to succeed online and start to create those multiple 4-7 figure businesses

So don't tell me it's impossible to make money online!:D

HelpingNewbies, Oct 30, 2009 IP
    keen4kash likes this.
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, most of the people go into this business only when they start. But then it feels like boring. :p
    Once I was also doing this work. :)
    But its good for them who really want to be a good writer.

- Digital -

Digital_shubhi, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  3. bryanon

bryanon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I keep seeing a high amount of threads/posts about article writing / article marketing and can't help to wonder if the myth of anybody being able to provide quality content ever breaks.

It's simply unreasonable. If a plumber gets laid off and is looking for a new job, would you suggest him to send his CV to the local newspaper and apply to an editorial position? I suppose not ..

What worries me the most, however, is that a huge number of people actually follow this advice and do start writing/selling (or should I say trying to sell) articles. I saw the real depht of this problem when I started a thread a couple of weeks back, looking for an article writer for my website.

Some may take it naturally but to me, the following was more than surprising: My thread had been up for a day and I had around 30 PMs from article writers. Great, I thought. Until I read the sample articles. Seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes seeing that at least 80% of the samples were total rubbish! Some didn't know a thing about English grammar (or even punctuation, for what it's worth), others simply wrote 300-word articles for the sake of making it 300 words, no matter how much useful and relevant information it does or doesn't contain. Newsflash: if I want unreadable content that is meant for SEs and not for people, I opt to pay $50 for a tool that generates me hundreds of unique articles every hour, NOT $5 per article to a wannabe writer!

Based on the above, I think we should stop encouraging people to do such things. The fact that YOU are capable of producing quality (sellable) content doesn't mean that anyone (or even 1% of the members here) are capable of doing the same. See, I myself am a great pool player and make a reasonable amount of money participating in local pool tournaments - would I suggest all my friends to start doing the same? Not really .. (or if I did then they'd probably not me my friends any longer as this advice would cost them a lot of money in terms of participation fees).

P.S. No offence meant toward OP with this post. I just needed a suitable thread to let it all out :)

bryanon, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  4. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    interesting but these are already well know facts i feel.

zinghana, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  5. stats

stats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why does www.PayPerPost.com require the bloggers to put "no-follow" tags on the links ? and why in the world would i need such links ?

any explanation ?

stats, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  6. smile633

smile633 Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is more important than "just wanting to write and earn money"!
    What if writing is not your thing??? 110% fool(proof)?

smile633, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  7. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, everything above still applies if writing isn't your thing. This much is evident from the quality of the "articles" one finds in article directories. (At least EZA are gradually doing something about it - I wish all the others would, too). There you are: I got my rant out of the way more succinctly than Bryanon did, above. I do completely agree with him, though. :)

alexa_s, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  8. Serpico

Serpico Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the point about making money puts you into the right mindset. It does. And you'll have money to be able to spend on any ideas you have. Also you no longer will have that desperate feeling of "I NEED TO MAKE MONEY BAD", which is probably counter productive.

Serpico, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  9. Ziantal_ann

Ziantal_ann Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just a newbie on making money online as an article writer (as an employee). Through researching on different topics assigned to me, i was able to read lots of things on different ways on how to make it BIG on internet marketing. Now, i do postings. Hopefully, in couple of weeks or months to come, i'll be able to learn more.

I don't have any knowledge on making money online but i am persistent. Through research, hard work and guidance of a mentor, slowly, i am learning how.

Ziantal_ann, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  10. Curt92

Curt92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the extra tips! Haven't had them explained like this before but i definatly have heard of this way.

Curt92, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  11. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    So we should start writing posts with the lowest common denominator in mind? Working for yourself isn't for everyone. The vast majority of people can't handle it.

The OP stated that "Dumb and Dumber" should be able to follow his instructions. Unfortunately when Dumb and Dumber live in developing nations, it's going to be very difficult for them to work online since there isn't any money in their regional corner of the internet yet. So they come here hoping to make money doing things they are grossly unfamiliar with, thus all of the terrible articles you were sent.

DubDubDubDot, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  12. HelpingNewbies

HelpingNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Dumb and Dumber thing was just to spice up the instructions. For instance bummarketing method...if you take it literally how many bums could do that method to a high standard.

I'd like to make a quick edit though:

FIND OUT WHAT AN INTERNET MARKETER WANTS AND GIVE IT TO THEM FOR PAYMENT

So articles are not your thing, what about doing videos, forum posting, link building, web design,

WHAT SKILLS CAN YOU LEVERAGE TO GET YOUR FIRST DOLLARS ONLINE?

HelpingNewbies, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  13. 500ml

500ml Peon

Best Answers:
    The best methods to making money online and the only ones that work, are the ones that are HARD, not easy

500ml, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  14. HelpingNewbies

HelpingNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite. but the above method was how I made my first $40 online...ofcourse I then went ppc-ing and made a decent ROI.

HelpingNewbies, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  15. TwitterFollowers

TwitterFollowers Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you get more content accepted @ AC?
    Most of mine get turned down >_<

TwitterFollowers, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  16. HelpingNewbies

HelpingNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Guess it comes down to quality I'm afraid...or perhaps the articles are too generic

HelpingNewbies, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  17. geniusgullu

geniusgullu Active Member

Best Answers:
    is there any way except article writing

geniusgullu, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  18. 500ml

500ml Peon

Best Answers:
    The easiest way to make money online is to get Naked and Rub on your titties

500ml, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  19. keen4kash

keen4kash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At least the op is trying to help newbs who come here and start a new thread to ask how to make money

yes its hardly earth shattering new but sometimes the old methods are easiest to start out with and are still effective - thanks for the time and effort of contributing

keen4kash, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  20. Jectillplum

Jectillplum Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for such a interesting thread but now a days it's very hard to earn money as content writer.

Jectillplum, Nov 2, 2009 IP