1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time to use new accounts for Socia bookmarking?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jacksterdan, Nov 18, 2009.

hello,

I social bookmark all my posts as soon as I right them. Doesnt matter what they are they get bookmarked because it gets them indexed very fast. Lately i have seen that my posts dont get indexed and the backlinks are not growing from my individual posts.

Im thinking the cause is my social bookmark accounts have been disabled or something and they are not taking my bookmarks. Do you think it would be good if I just started all over and made new accounts?

Would this be a good idea?
    Thanks

jacksterdan, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  2. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    some bookmarks needs approval from the site owner in such case it can happen. so new accounts may not help

chandan123, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  3. jacksterdan

jacksterdan Peon

Best Answers:
    im not talking about small BM sites. I mean like propeller, jumptags, wirefan, digg, etc. What about those. I think they banned my account or something

jacksterdan, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  4. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    could be possible because they always tried to change their algorithm

chandan123, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  5. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    The reason behing the bann is if you use social bookmarking only for you site so they will bann your account but if you also bookmark others websites so they will never make your account disabled.

arnoldsmithh, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  6. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should continuously submit funny/interesting stories that you find while surfing the internet. Submitting stories only from your own site(s) doesn't look good. And jumptags and wirefan are not dofollow, so they aren't providing backlinks.

Speedy_J, Nov 18, 2009 IP