1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Random FB Random Friend Requests Questions

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by MetalAZ, Nov 28, 2009.

So after reading this forum for a while I've created a personal facebook profile. Today I joined a bunch of groups related to my web site. I started going through the member list of one of the groups and adding members as my friends. I've had about 6 people accept so far. Out of those, one started questioning me about why I wanted to be her friend... lol. I just said I was new to FB and looking to make some new friends.

To get to 5,000 I'll need to send out a lot of friend requests over time. Do you guys end up with hundreds of strangers who want to email you constantly or question you about why you want to be their friend? Just trying figure out what to expect.

Also, since my profile is new, my wall is empty. I don't want to start posting stuff from my site right away or it might turn people away. Any recommendations as to what I should post? I'm thinking a YouTube video or two (except FB says that app is broken right now).

Thanks!

MetalAZ, Nov 28, 2009 IP
  2. Satyren

Satyren Guest

Best Answers:
    Don't bother answer them.
    And yes, I get a several msgs per day. I delete them instantly. :p

Satyren, Nov 28, 2009 IP