1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

instant-deploy.com lost ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mdcarlos, Sep 2, 2009.

1. uriko

uriko Peon

Best Answers:
    wow. i actually don't have the options you have in your account. the dns server editing plus the registar lock thingy. well anyways, let's give some hope to instant-deploy guys. Maybe they are just dealing with so much problems. Which is hard. Hope you resolve all domain problems Instant Deploy! So soon, no longer will be worrying, plus that you'll get more customers instead of people saying your scam. You are not scam after all. Take care. Hope everyone gets their domains up, back or their refunds if there are hopeless domain problems.

uriko, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  2. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    You`re always a solution to lose money.
    I`ll do a forced refund.
    Why don`t register my domain or give me money back...lol
    BIG SCAM.
    HOPE nobody register a domain at them.
    Sorry but it`s true.
    When you will say that you`re not scam...read: "Why don`t register my domain or give me money back"

Thx

asterxnu, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  3. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry your domain is?
    if you whant refund you need to contact the billing dep and request refund .

instantdeploy, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  4. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    I can not contact them, they don`t respond.

asterxnu, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  5. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    ok pm me here in this forum and explain the domain and your name so i can refund you.

instantdeploy, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  6. instantdeploy

instantdeploy Peon

Best Answers:
    refund has been completed.

instantdeploy, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  7. asterxnu

asterxnu Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx, better now;)

asterxnu, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  8. mammon

mammon Peon

Best Answers:
    I also contacted to the billing and submitted a refund ticket with all information you need and also submitted the refund claim form more than 2 weeks ago but still no response, no refund from instant-deploy !!!
    And what I need to think about you and what I must do ?!

:(:confused:

mammon, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  9. nakama30

nakama30 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello instant-deploy, i see that you are answering everyone questions but avoiding mines, can you please help me fix my domain issue, look this is the whois report and they are saying that my account has been put on hold by the domain registrar and that i can't either use it or transfer to an other regsitrar which i believe is a waste of 2 months of time and enegry bringing traffic to my site plz check the report.

Domain ID:D157034432-LROR
    Domain Name:LOSTBDSM.ORG
    Created On:04-Sep-2009 20:45:50 UTC
    Last Updated On:04-Nov-2009 03:58:33 UTC
    Expiration Date:04-Sep-2010 20:45:50 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR)
    Registrant ID:pP-SP-001
    Registrant Name:Domain Admin

nakama30, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  10. YTOLIA

YTOLIA Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO
    I am a member of ID and I bought 25 domains on 09/22/2009and registerd 24 domains on 10/16/2009, and i don't have a options of nameserver in my clint area...I submited tickets but no response...
    please help me If u don't want to do that then cancel my account and refund me
    my id at instant-deploy is:

YTOLIA, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  11. jcondori

jcondori Peon

Best Answers:
    I have no problems all domains and accounts are working accordingly:)

jcondori, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  12. don19

don19 Peon

Best Answers:
    May be you didn't receive welcome letter?

don19, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  13. mammon

mammon Peon

Best Answers:
    But I(and I'm sure most customers also) have not received $22 domain reseller fee that was promissed to be refunded already more than a month ago, also I emailed and asked when they refunded but still no answer on my emails and PM and no refund !!!

How we can trust this seller if they promissed multiple times but don't refund ?!!!

mammon, Nov 29, 2009 IP
  14. amol_cool

amol_cool Guest

Best Answers:
    amol_cool, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  15. 29chris29

29chris29 Peon

Best Answers:
    Instant-Deploy are without a shadow of a doubt the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

In retrospect I can't help but feel stupid. I mean $3.50 for a domain? I should have known it was a scam.

I ran a hosting business, so when I came across Instant-Deploy I immediately thought of how I could resell their domains with my hosting and easily make a profit - which I did. However, unsurprisingly this was short-lived.

Having bought some domains, they worked perfectly for a while but then things started to turn sour. The domains suddenly stopped functioning. I submitted a support ticket. It was never replied to, but the domains worked again for a little while. I spent hours waiting to get through to their Live Support and when I eventually did, I was always promised it would be sorted and never was. It was then I Googled Instant-Deploy and found nothing but bad things about them. Maybe I should have Googled first, eh?

I-D were quick to reply on forums when people complained about them but did they bother about my two-week-old support ticket? No, don't be silly.

I grew increasingly impatient and with my own clients on my back blaming me about the situation, I decided to take matters into my own hands. After tireless research I found the site that I-D resells their domains for (Reseller Club). They were incredibly helpful.

RC told me that Instant-Deploy were not paying for the domains that were registered through their website and so RC had to suspend them. This obviously makes sense for a scammer such as I-D. They offer people an irresistable deal - domains at a ridiculous price, they get paid, register the domain for the client, don't pay for it and hey-presto, they're making money without actually selling a thing. And what can the client do? File a Paypal dispute? No, the goods they bought weren't tangible so the money can't be claimed. What do I-D do? They make it incredibly difficult for a client to ask for a refund, hence keeping their dishonestly-earned money for themselves. It's the perfect system for them. They couldn't care less about the suckers they're taking the money from. That's obvious, they don't answer their support requests.

But I wasn't giving up on my domains just yet. I asked Reseller Club if they could give me my domains. After a couple of days of waiting for some bureaucratic things to get done, ResellerClub had transferred my domains to the commercial branch of their business - Answerable.com.

Of course this came at a price (over $8 per domain), but I can't blame ResellerClub for that, after all they were never paid for the domains.

And so I ended up paying about $12 for each domain, paid much more than I should have and lost money all thanks to the fantastic, can't-speak-proper-English folk at Instant-Deploy.

My advice to anyone planning to buy anything from I-D would be - when it seems too good to be true, it probably is, so stay well clear. I-D and an absolutely abhorrently run 'business' which is purely focused on making a quick buck and completely uninterested in the plight of their poor customers. They even forbid their clients from conveying an opinion about them on forums. Oh dear Instant-Deploy, the last time I checked, that might conflict with the basic right of Free Speech.

Get a grip, grow some balls and start providing a service worth paying money for.

29chris29, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  16. amol_cool

amol_cool Guest

Best Answers:
    ^^ That's so strange.. When I contacted key-systems about my problem, they were quick to reply about it and said they activated the domain now and asked me to let me know if I face any more such problems in future!

So did they switch from RC to key-systems now? Seems like I-D only switches as a reseller from one registrar to another and runs away with people's money!

amol_cool, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  17. BogdanRo

BogdanRo Peon

Best Answers:
    F**K instant-deploy !! SCAM!!
    I lost 7 domains...
    Registrar: KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH

Expiration Date: 2010-05-09
    Creation Date: 2009-05-09
    Last Update Date: 2010-02-28
    RSP: Instant Deploy Hosting INC

BogdanRo, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  18. jcondori

jcondori Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm starting a worry, I have 10 domains registered with INSTANT-DEPLOY.COM, of which are lost if I cut the head and completely lose my business

jcondori, Mar 26, 2010 IP