1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When bookmarking a duplicate article submitted to another directory, the safer option

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Michelle., Dec 2, 2009.

... would be to bookmark from another account (create a new account) never bookmark the same article in more then once at the same socialbookmarking site. Would that be correct? This is what I am doing but oh my is it a long tedious process..... any quick ways around this, or is this what I have to do to stay under the radar and avoid getting banned?

Michelle., Dec 2, 2009 IP
  2. bryanon

bryanon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In general, yes. But you need to be VERY careful creating multiple accounts. Using a proxy and clearing your cookies is a must or you will get banned automatically.

bryanon, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  3. MoviesP.com

MoviesP.com Peon

Best Answers:
    choose some service for you, you don't need to do it by yourself.

MoviesP.com, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  4. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    You can tell I don't know much when I ask stupid questions like this but what do you mean by use a proxy?

MoviesP, yeah it is the most boring process. I do in the morning to get it over and done with but what services are you talking about (outsourcing do you mean?)

5. Michelle.

Michelle. Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I've just looked it up, thanks. So would I use a different proxy for each seperate account I set up? (I guess that would make sense) I'm worried now, I've set up loads of different accounts with several bookmarking sites and they all point o the same IP. I can't believe I did not think of this. But I haven't been banned yet.

I'll be more careful in the future.

6. Klutze

Klutze Peon

Best Answers:
    You could almost debate that it would be easier to just rewrite your articles so they are unique, then you wouldn't have to worry about being banned.

Klutze, Dec 11, 2009 IP
  7. Noahdeck

Noahdeck Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, outsourcing could really help you in this all-manual process. You could have your virtual assistant creating multiple accounts for you and then submitting them to these bookmarking networks. But still, what's most important is that you share good and valuable information so you'll not look like spamming the whole network.

Noahdeck, Apr 14, 2010 IP