1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media/ Networking Campaign

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by seolearner123, Dec 1, 2009.

Hi, I am pretty new to this SEO stuff and I really want to learn how to run a successful social media campaign for some of my websites. I would like some suggestions on how to plan, implement and monitor results from such campaigns. I know that people advise your normally to go for CPC on FaceBook etc, but my point is that when twitter, digg etc are there then whats the use of a facebook fan-page:confused:. I really need so guidelines and i am hopeful that some one will be able to help!

Thanks
    -- SeoLearner123

seolearner123, Dec 1, 2009 IP
  2. bryanon

bryanon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just look around at the forum - there are plenty of threads about both social media and PPC. Nobody is going to hand you a step-by-step money making method for free on a silver platter ;)

You may also want to look into buying en e-book or a video course on the subject - but make sure it has plenty of positive reviews as it's easy to pay a huge amount of money for complete rubbish.

bryanon, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  3. seolearner123

seolearner123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Lolz ... I am not asking for anything to be served to me that way even :) Actually, I was just looking for an over view to kick off the campaign...for example should I embark it with facebook or twitter, or should I start doing it simultaneously. As my nick already suggests that I am still a baby in the field. I am looking around in the forum. Thanks for the advise though

seolearner123, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  4. progenic2009

progenic2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually you can do it simultaneously. Twitter and Facebook works well. You should try it.

progenic2009, Dec 2, 2009 IP
  5. probo1

probo1 Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Backlinks! Backlinks! Backlinks! and Track them. this should shoot up your Results. Just keep it legit. Dont do any thing "Get 1Million BL in an HOur" Cheers

probo1, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  6. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    No reason not to start Twitter today....it's FREE after all. Jury is still out on FB ads as well, so no reason not to start with your own personal network there

MarkAse, Dec 4, 2009 IP
  7. mayaflyer

mayaflyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend starting them both. I do LinkedIn, Twitter and FB for my clients. We usually have different objectives for each outlet. For example, maybe we use Twitter to expand their network (people in similar professions, etc.) and we use FB to give fans/supporters a forum to share photos, experiences.

At the very least reserve your "name".

mayaflyer, Dec 5, 2009 IP
  8. leinski

leinski Peon

Best Answers:
    Using social networking sites is great, but make sure you maintain them properly, otherwise, it'll only have a negative effect on your business. SEO isn't a one-time shot, it should be continuous.

leinski, Dec 10, 2009 IP
  9. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook fan pages are really helpful in social media marketing or social media networking campaign because by the help of fan page you can tell people about your website or products easily.

arnoldsmithh, Dec 11, 2009 IP