1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Something that you need for your Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kevn, Dec 22, 2009.

When you have a business or just a small firm you must need some security about your personal data's, files or informations .. In simple terms, data security is the practice of keeping data protected from corruption and unauthorized access. The focus behind data security is to ensure privacy while protecting personal or corporate data.

Make Sure your Data is Protected !!!

Intellectual property such as your employee and client information, product descriptions and business outline all qualify as invaluable information. These critical details should be secured at all times to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your organization. This information is the core of your business and without it, you can't operate. If a criminal is able to access this data, there is no limit to the damage they can inflict.

Believe it not, your data is vulnerable and can be compromised in the following ways:

Virtual attack- This could be an industry rival that learns to bypass security and gains access to competitive data. It could also be a malicious attack that purposely corrupts data.

Physical attack - Perhaps a disgruntled employee is seeking ways to damage the company by stealing files or purposely destroying data.

Due to this reason Encryption has changed drastically over the years, going from a military solution to widespread public use. Whether it's hardware or software-based, this method is fast, easy to use and most important, secure. Recently, there is a s/w named Desksense Creating huge appeal in internet World.
    It is composed with powerful data encryption application to encrypt or decrypt files of any type, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF documents. It allows you to protect your sensitive data against un-authorized viewers by utilizing the latest data encryption technologies. So, keep your documents safe and secure with this amazing and fastest data encryption software.

Let us know how's this s/w working for you

kevn, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  2. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    Hey do anyone used it .. I need some comments .. also recommend to use it too coz am sure you'll find something special in it.. very fast, sleek, best encryption and decryption facility ..
    Try once

kevn, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. rmvalues

rmvalues Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you offer free trial, otherwise no one will gonna spend real money to test it.

rmvalues, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  4. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it seems you didn't check out this page : http://desksense.com/product.php

They got FREE DEMO version for each an every products and that also for 30-USE trial ! that's enough I think !!

kevn, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  5. Tj John

Tj John Peon

Best Answers:
    is there anyway you can give it for free...

Tj John, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  6. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha !! In this World nothing is FREE sir .. However, there are many FREE s/w's but they all are Virus attacked or may be a fake .. even torrent files sometimes failed..
    But the matter is totally different when you purchase any program .. You can get every time live customer support and moreover the Help .. am I right ?? !!
    Also there will be a constant belief between customer's and software editor.
    Am I right sir ?? !!

kevn, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  7. lcwadminbj

lcwadminbj Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go to the Highstreet shop or the shopping mall do you ask the store keeper if you can have the items you want for free?

Wake up and get real.

Providing software and services costs the provider time and money to build, develope and distribute.
    Are they not entitled to get compensation for that time and effort and earn a return on the money they have spent in developing / building the software or service they are offering.

lcwadminbj, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  8. ramin24

ramin24 Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't used this software but i will try it to see if its that much you say.
    thanks

ramin24, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  9. donanggoro

donanggoro Peon

Best Answers:
    i will try

donanggoro, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  10. pacifich

pacifich Guest

Best Answers:
    You've shared really useful and informative tips.
    I keep on reading them and they are very useful...

Thanks, Steady so!

pacifich, Dec 25, 2009 IP
  11. akash222

akash222 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes we need investment too for creating and getting good out put for our business but just the thing is that we have to know where we have to invest and which place is better to get good out put ...

akash222, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  12. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah !! you're right ... and that's the reason Desksense placed a DEMO for each an every product for you to judge and look after whether it's familiar .. but I as a customer, I must say .. it works for me just amazing !!!
    And am very thankful for that, coz they got a best Customer Service i had ever seen..

Anyways, that to all for inspire me to purchase this amazing all-in-one security software..

kevn, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  13. jononm

jononm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kevn you have great guidelines.
    Thank you very mcuh.
    i will try.

jononm, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  14. danielbuca

danielbuca Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds interesting, I'll try it to see how it works.

danielbuca, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  15. barbaros

barbaros Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    need some review from some one who has try.. :)

barbaros, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  16. angie69

angie69 Peon

Best Answers:
    great stuff this is a problem one virus and i could loose the lot thanks.

angie69, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  17. shubh

shubh Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from the security about your personal data's, files or information, one needs proper assessment of future requirements and market development. Business analysis is a regular exercise that is must to modify the existing plans. Many companies seek the help of external ‘fintel’ like companies dealing business analytics. I have used such services many times to develop comprehensive reports.

shubh, Dec 31, 2009 IP
  18. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    The best review abt this s/w is mine bcoz am using it from 1 month and there is no such problem I have noticed .. Interesting to say, they got an excellent customer service .. last time I formatted my PC and tried to install Desksense professional full version again but suddenly I noticed that I lost my registration key and get puzzled .. So, I contact Desksense support Team and within a minute I got my registration key.. That is really fantastic !!
    They are true professional .. After that incident I never worried about my data protection .. I think they got a best product and the best customer support ..
    that's all my review ...
    You'll love it for sure .. Just have a try their DEMO . :)

kevn, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  19. tstewart

tstewart Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your efforts for this kinds of Suggestions for Business.
    But we already tack our backups of data on very regular manner.

tstewart, Jan 1, 2010 IP
  20. kevn

kevn Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, may be you backup your Data's but it doesn't mean that it is secured, bcoz nowadays data thefts and hacking has increased in rapid manner .. if you secured the files by locking down or encrypting it then there is no question about loosing your data's anymore.. bcoz no one can access that password protected files except you . That's called a perfect Data security right !!!
    Anyways that for the reply :)

kevn, Jan 1, 2010 IP