1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Social Media Managers for my new business

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by DivvyWork, Jan 31, 2010.

Hi all,

I'm looking for some people that can act as Social Media Managers for my new business. Basically you would be running Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, or whatever other social networking sites a company might need managed.

You only have to manage the sites you want to so if you love Facebook you could say that you only want to manage Facebook accounts. Likewise, if there is a social network you hate for some reason you would not be required to manage these.

You will set your own prices and service terms but will be competing against others so whoever offers the best service at the best price will do the best. You can be paid as a one time fee or agree to a monthly service contract depending on the advertiser's needs. All payments will be made upfront by the client but will not be paid out to you until the client has checked your work and signed off on it.

Is this a good fit for you?
    Here are some questions that you can ask yourself.

Do you have a GOOD working knowledge of at least one social network? (More than one is better)
    Can you effectively communicate a message through social networks?
    Do you know how to build relationships and increase the presence of your client on a social network?
    Can you manage a social network in a manor that is professional and keep in mind that the account you will be managing is not your own?
    Do you have a solid command of the English language in written form? (I may need other languages soon but for right now only English)
    Can you do what you agree to?

If this sounds like something you might be interested in you can hit me up through PM or through this post. Also if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks for reading,
    DivvyWork

DivvyWork, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you give us some information on how much you are willing to pay, this is the one most important detail you have left out.

Thanks

FavouritesBlog, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. DivvyWork

DivvyWork Peon

Best Answers:

Hi FavouritesBlog,

That's up to you. I'll collect 6% of whatever you earn through the system so I hope you earn a lot ;) If you want to charge $1,000 a month and one of my clients accepts that offer you will receive 94% of that amount ($940-whatever paypal charges you to receive that money). This will be your own thing I will just be bringing you the customers and giving you a system to work through.

I hope that make sense.

DivvyWork, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  4. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds good, Ill give you a PM soon :)

FavouritesBlog, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  5. DivvyWork

DivvyWork Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks FavouritesBlog looking forward to it.

DivvyWork, Feb 1, 2010 IP