1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help. need advice for new social network to get traffict

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by whatsonbali, Feb 5, 2010.

Hi Guys,

I need help.

I am new here and just join work for social network company.

My social network is desperately need traffic and i've been posting in such as Twitter, facebook and digg.seems not work well. its new website and only PR1.

What PR and how many links I have to submit for example PR 5- PR8?

any idea where can I push to get more traffic? please give me advice which bookmarkers, social network and free directories and link exchange with minimum PR5?

thanks

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    whatsonbali, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  2. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd hate to be the one to say this, but you can't get PR8, it is almost impossible for someone to get that high this days.

You'll need to be associated with some high ranking websites and depends on how high of a rank those sites are, you'll need some pretty good amount of links to get a PR5 to say the least.

Twitter/facebook wont send you traffic, unless your famous or had done some extraordinary things or currently in the 11:00 o'clock news.

Do follow blog post/commenting
    Do follow forum
    Directories
    bookmarking
    paying for links

wwws, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  3. whatsonbali

whatsonbali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice.

let's say Mixx, is it good way to posting or submit the site? or post as a news in such as online news [topix/livejournal]?

do you know any program/software that can make my work easier? at the moment i use link assistant to do halfof my job. i use it for submitting with link exchange.

thanks again for the advice

whatsonbali, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  4. JoinStation

JoinStation Peon

Best Answers:
    create a new twitter account, use wefollow(dot)com to find your niche.
    Eg: if you are doing a social media niche, then type socialmedia in wefollow(dot)com.

After that, just follow and cross follow the user there as there are same interested in your niche. It helps you gain more followers in short time and hence will bring you more traffic.

JoinStation, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  5. whatsonbali

whatsonbali Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks guys

whatsonbali, Feb 10, 2010 IP