1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RESELLERS at DP: BEWARE

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tchr52170, Feb 3, 2010.

Everyone here at DP will surely agree that we're all here to improve or grow our business. In one way or another, we help each other in our online business.

But some DP members are only after the big bucks.They don't care if they publicly advertise our sites in other networks/forums.That's just so unkind!!! If you're in this business, why not protect each others' interest and both gain?

How do we protect ourselves from resellers legally or in some other ways?

tchr52170, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. maddigga

maddigga Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not really sure what the warning is about. Are you talking about other people reselling your products without permission?

maddigga, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. tchr52170

tchr52170 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, definitely.I am talking about DP members posing as buyers just to get the lists of sites from web owners/admin. It's alright for them to do that, but not to publish these sites. :(

tchr52170, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  4. miniclipz

miniclipz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, in a perfect world this wouldn't happen. Also, can't you see that people are afraid to release scripts / designs / templates because nullers / warez forums share them for free. What is the point to sell your script when people get it free from warez forums? Don't even bother.

Offtopic: With that in mind, i like to congratulate phpCOW for making their script impossible to null :D

miniclipz, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  5. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    People do that kind of shit on a lot of forums.

You can't post up your SERPS results publicly anymore without some shit head trying to back track your url and post it in the thread. Even when they are not an interested buyer.

There are a lot of annoying broke pricks on forums. It is not a lone DP issue.

Barefootsies, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That why i always put a link back at the ebook i sell and password protected it.
    So that the seller cannot resell it.

mentos, Feb 7, 2010 IP