1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

mySpace Warning: Don't get friends too fast!!!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nintendo, Aug 30, 2006.

1. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My i ask what you use to make friend requests in quantities? and is what you are using free? For the moment i add friends one at a time, but even if im still able to add them quicker, i will do no more than say, 20 per day.

If anyone can put me in the direction of this multiple friends thing il be grateful.

Thanks

pipes, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  2. Nintendo

Nintendo ♬ King of da Wackos ♬

Best Answers:
    Nintendo, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  3. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A pity its not free, but thanks anyway Nintendo.

pipes, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  4. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is free actually. It just limits you to 20 adds per click, but you can keep clicking ;)

Tyler Banfield, Aug 31, 2006 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  5. GLD

GLD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you approximate how many people accept you when you do a batch of 100 friend requests?

GLD, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  6. Blanket

Blanket Peon

Best Answers:
    can these adder programs add people that are in specific niches? say people that ave golf in there profile? Can the adder programs target groups>?

Blanket, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  7. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Tyler, thanks for letting me know, i seen the purchase thing down the bottom and already took it for granted without reading it.
    Il check it out properly later, its got to beat one friend at a time. ;)

pipes, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  8. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When adding friends on myspace, do you ever find that you get asked by them why you have added them?

Ive just had someone do that, i was not using anything automated either.

pipes, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  9. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    New test results are in....you get locked out while you're doing the requests. I don't think they come and look at your account and then block it!!!!

150 requests, with one request every 15 seconds. - Still good
    150 requests with no pause with requests. - Still good.

I couldn't wait for the weekend to do the thousands of requests test, so I did...er tried, 1,000 requests...I was locked out about half way through it.

So next I did a 500 request test to find out where I would be locked out....

427 requests went through/451 counting the ones that didn't go through due to requireing you to know the person. Then I was locked out.

Of course that account is still locked out today. It got locked out before I finished making the requests.

So then I did a test to see if I would not get locked out by doing less than 425 requests, at normal speed with no pause...

401 normal requests...still good.

Forget the 500 requests a day rule...new rule is don't go above 400!!! (Disclaimer: If you got thousands of friends, I don't suggest you test the system and increase what you've been doing!!)

Oh yes!! Let me guess, you get a lot of 'WHO ARE YOU??!!!' PMs!!! :D:D I've been tempted a few times to reply with something like...we went to the prom, remember!!!!! :D:D

Nintendo, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  10. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I sent a quick reply to the girl and she seemed fine with it after that. :)

When you have thousands and are requesting more, do the people not ask why you have added so many friends? out of curiosity, how many friends have various myspace useres here added?

Im guessing that some are into tens of thousands.

pipes, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  11. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wacko, how many you have now profile there? and how much they bring back money :p

Pammer, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  12. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    I got more test results...

The

401 normal requests...still good account

is now locked out. My next test was to see when the 24 hour rule starts. It does NOT reset at midnight, but looks like it might be based on when you make the requests.

On the account, I just tried sending out 400 more requests and 24 went through and then...locked out. I think we can say the lock out is 425 (I did 401 requests to it yesterday.)...but I suggest 400 to be more safe, and then wait atleast 24 hours.

The final test I'm doing right now is the 24 hour rule. I just did 400 requests on one account, all went through, and I'll wait OVER 24 hours to do another 400 requests. If it goes as I'm guessing, the next 400 requests in over 24 hours will probably go through.

If any one else wants to, fill free to make an account and do a two day 400 request test and post your results.

I just started doing this mySpace stuff this week. When I started on 10 accounts, and made the full blown 500 requests on each account, all 10 of the accounts were locked out. That's why I started doing all these tests. So far I havn't made a penny, as you want to find out how to keep from geting blocked out before you try to get 25,000 friends!! And yes, I've learned a lot from these tests!!!

They have no idea you are sending requesrs to other people, just like we have no idea if they are when we get requests. I get the best results when I pretend to be a chick, make the profile look like I'm a chick, and make requests to single chicks!!! 121 friends out of 425 requests that went through. :D:D

http://www.myspace.com/105878313 being the account.

Nintendo, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  13. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the answers....

Do you plz tell us, whats are they :D ?

Pammer, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  14. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    If the current test has the result that I'm guessing it'll be...Don't do over 400 requests in a 24 hour period, and you don't have to do a 30 second pause.

And I've learned that you get locked out as you're making the requests, that there probably isn't some one that comes along later and locks you out, that it automatically locks you out as you're requesting friends.

Nintendo, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  15. ericeric

ericeric Guest

Best Answers:
    you may want to ask them why they sent you their request to add:)

my questuion: i see there is a limit to send add requests.. is there any limit to accept friends?

ericeric, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  16. Tyler Banfield

Tyler Banfield Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No there is not

Tyler Banfield, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  17. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    Rumor has it that there isn't.

Nintendo, Sep 1, 2006 IP
    Tyler Banfield likes this.
  18. Pammer

Pammer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Between Nintendo, what this url http://www.15kchallenge.com/blog/ doing your blogger links, means is that you :D ???? You are doing same thing whatever his owner doing now ;)

Pammer, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  19. Nintendo

Best Answers:
    That's not my blog! Just there so I can easily find a link to the site. He's also trying out mySpace!!! I'll be shocked if he makes big bucks from using mySpace, with in 30 days!!! Hew's using Adder Robot.

Nintendo, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  20. jdk

jdk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do they lock you out if you create multiple MySpace accounts from the same IP? If you have one account that is not locked out and try to use the second account and it gets locked out, will it lock your other account?

Also just to recap so people don't have to go through the whole thread, you send out 400 requests in a single day without a pause?

Can you do this for more than 1 account on the same IP? i.e.) I have 5 accts and I run it for each account to add 400 friends daily. Will this cause them to be blocked?

Also, do you know the limits of the Adderrobot free download vs the paid version?

jdk, Sep 1, 2006 IP