1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Dating ???????????

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by karistana, Feb 9, 2010.

Who uses dating sites??
    Are dating sites taking a drop because of social network sites?
    would like to know your thoughts.

karistana, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  2. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    I used some dating sites a long time ago, but I used them just for fun. I still have my accounts on these sites and visit them sometimes (once per year), but nothing more

Hosting24, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't see any sense in dating sites, because online dating is useless, it should be only offline - alive communication!

Warner, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, sometimes ADULT dating sites are not useless :)

Hosting24, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  5. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking site are adding more dating features and dating sites are adding more social networking features. Even Plentyoffish claims they want to add more social networking features so social networking sites don't keep stealing their people.
    In the end, I think it's about keywords that people are using to find what they are looking for.

My singles chat site also includes all the dating and social networking features you could want. People will find the site, however, if they are looking for a singles chat site. They won't find it if they are looking for a dating or social networking site, because I haven't optimized for these keywords.

jasonvan, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  6. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Plentyoffish tons of chicks on there are looking for guys it always works for me

br3adman, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  7. CPAmojo

CPAmojo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, the two industries are merging together. Each sees the other side of the fence being greener...with money.

Online dating sites will never die. They are here for good. How many people do you know that just HAVE to be in a relationship 24/7? I know many people that can't go a week without a boyfriend/girlfriend.

CPAmojo, Feb 10, 2010 IP