1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnetwork needed, help point me in the right direction.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ZilaHost, Feb 10, 2010.

Hello, I want to make some money with a site that i recently invested in. Its first day launched I got 500 uniques with just free forms of advertising. The traffic is staying pretty good and its going to take off like a forest fire because all song embed codes link back to the website. Plus it offers great content. All my friends have been excited about it and at least told a few people.

My problem is networks I wanted to work with like Casale or however its spelled, are denying my apps. I need in with a good network. I know I can work with Adbrite, but I want something more. I wanna see a nice start with a little check each month that will grow along with the website. My goal is to earn at least one check or payment from this site only, by the end of next month. I think if I can accomplish that, that it will only, get better and better each month.

Can you guys guide me a little bit? Thank you. Its the following site:

http://www.BananaWire.net - Free MP3 Downloads & Songs for Your Myspace Profile.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    ZilaHost, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Since your site is related to copyright material its hard to get well paid advertising network.
    You can try CPA lead they paid is better than average.

mentos, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) Thanks. I am with CPA lead now. But with a different site. Are you suggesting I lock the downloadable content with surveys? Id feel so evil and no one would come back. :confused:

ZilaHost, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Im trying clicksor. It made $.04 in like 3 minutes. None sense. We will see. This adnetwork will either rock or be messed up. I have a feeling I will be pleased with them.

ZilaHost, Feb 11, 2010 IP