1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been with techentrance for a long time. Don't think there is a better proxy host (Except if you only care about price). O2 proxy hosting looks decent as well (And is cheaper than Techentrance), but I haven't used them.

lightless, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  2. mintdanny

mintdanny Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm hosted with O2proxyhost, no problems so far, i would recommended them

mintdanny, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  3. KyleWhitey

KyleWhitey Peon

Best Answers:
    im with techentrance and have been for ages. no problems ever had with them
    lil more expensive than most, but worth it for the quality they offer

KyleWhitey, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  4. JacobNix

JacobNix Peon

Best Answers:
    I can host your proxies for $12.8
    300 gig BDW
    1 gig space
    anything else in unlimited

JacobNix, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  5. openerhere

openerhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    openerhere, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  6. wompie

wompie Peon

Best Answers:
    CPM ads would be pretty good

wompie, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  7. Redders

Redders Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been struggling to find a reliable proxy host in a while to be honest. Last one closed down without any warning about 3 days after I had paid them for the month. Furious I was.

Managed to skank some hosting from a friend who has had to buy his own dedicated server.

Redders, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  8. openerhere

openerhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thats really true...it is hard to trust hosting providers... last time i hosted with lacehost.com, it was ok until i get 1000+ traffic....when the server became busy i moved to VPS with them....they offered me 99.99% uptime with 2GB RAM VPS...but the result was 99.99% downtime :mad:... so I told them to close my account and refund me... they didn't refund me saying that Apache never went down...I had all evidences and reports of downtime (i use site monitoring services to monitor downtime), still they didn't refund me.

It is usual that proxy sites may go down for some minutes some times. But with them it was hours and hours...

I think they are not getting customers, that should be the reason for not refunding. So, I told them take my money as a donation...beggars...lol

openerhere, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  9. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is a complete lie. Here is the whole story.

1. The client is a fraud person. He entered USA address and got caught in our fraud protection system. Then he changed to China address and the order passed. But it is still a fake name and fake address.
    2. The client ordered a 512 MB RAM vps which was not enough and complained about it. We do not provide refunds on vpses as stated in TOS , still we refunded the client.
    3. We guarantee 99.9% network and power uptime for all vpses. 99.99% is what he was demanding, we never agreed to it.
    4. We have 2 internal monitors and virtualmin has its own monitor. None of them showed any downtime. We monitor every 5 minutes and every 15 minutes from our internal monitoring and virtualmin monitors every 3 minutes. We have apache logs to show that it never failed or restarted.

I have proof of his ticket response where he says he faces downtime for 5 - 20 minutes.

We have over 500 clients just from these forums, one fraud client gone is not a problem for us.

ishan, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  10. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think the best publisher company for proxified pages would be/

lukey372, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  11. JacobNix

JacobNix Peon

Best Answers:
    although i have not used them
    but seems smowtion is doing well , cause there are many proxies with smowtion ads in the proxified pages

JacobNix, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  12. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah ive seen smowtion around but i dont really like them.

lukey372, Feb 13, 2010 IP
  13. openerhere

openerhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hehehehee....you made me laugh too much....

"He entered USA address and got caught in our fraud protection system. Then he changed to China address and the order passed" - no comments...but poor protection system

We do not provide refunds on vpses as stated in TOS , still we refunded - then why u still keep my money?

99.99% is what he was demanding, we never agreed to it - u never agreed? huh...what r u trying to prove?

We have 2 internal monitors - God knows :D :D :D

None of them showed any downtime - do u remember one site, u told me to check site is down/up (about ping and all)? i have report from them....showed around 50+ Failed message

We monitor every 5 minutes and... - not only this you will get more explanations, i know. but site will be 99.99% down....lol

he faces downtime for 5 - 20 minutes - oh...atleast u agreed that? anyway, that is just for one time...sometime 5-20 minutes, sometimes 30-60 minutes...sometimes hours....it goes unlimited....:p

500 clients just from these forums - hahahahahaha

one fraud client gone is not a problem for us - then why u still keep my money?...or keep it if you are that much poor...

Lacehost.com - running with lot of explanations for down time without good service....lol

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    openerhere, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  14. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have accepted that you are a fraudulent person. The order passed 2nd time as it was from same country atleast. I have nothing more to say to frauds like you.

ishan, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  15. sheree99

sheree99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    sheree99, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  16. openerhere

openerhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shut your mouth...you dont have the right to talk as you still keep my money in ur pocket....

Ishan is a poor guy...he tried to make some money thru his waste hosting program....but no success...somebody plz donate him more as I already did.... :p:p:p

openerhere, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  17. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ Its honestly your fault you should of put your real information instead of trying to fake your details, even when you did put your real country in you still managed to fake your details. Instead of that why not try to put your real details in next time eh its honestly not that hard... As for your comments if they have a TOS or FAQ, READ IT next time and see if they have any details about it, most companies if you put fake details in they will instantly terminate your account and offer no refund.

I have had my proxy hosted with them before and i did not receive any downtime what so ever, also my website was loading at around 600 Micro seconds per page, so i dont see why you are complaining.

lukey372, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  18. ishan

ishan Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for backing me up. Fake details is just one issue. There was no problem with the vps. This guy just opens an account with different companies and a few days later asks for refunds.
    See his earlier posts, did this to hostflc too.

ishan, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  19. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well seeing as i owned to own various hosting companies i know how it feels when i user just opens and account uses the resources then asks for a refund its really frustrating.

lukey372, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  20. KyleWhitey

KyleWhitey Peon

Best Answers:
    Would anyone be interested in purchasing 2 new proxies with great traffic?

http://www,getmepast.net

Screenshots:
    http://getmepast.net/gmp1.bmp
    http://getmepast.net/gmp2.bmp

http://magicsurf.net

Screenshots:
    http://magicsurf.net/ms1.bmp
    http://magicsurf.net/ms2.bmp

Source of traffic:

One highlighted ad on Proxy.org for each http://proxy.org just look for magicsurf.net and getmepast.net in yellow
    It's good until March 8th at midnight for getmepast.net and March 9th at midnight for magicsurf.net

Some traffic comes from a vast array of proxy top sites I have submitted them to, and are still in the midst of getting verified and accepted by most of them.

Revenue:
    http://magicsurf.net/adsense.bmp

Not much, but with a script change and some added text content your ads will change, and hopefully higher bids.
    I can do this for you if you want, free.

Hosting costs:
    I have an account at techentrance and pay 7.95$ a month.
    My current account is good until March 5th if you want to take it over until then, that's fine by me.

Domains:
    They are registered at name.com and you will get a free 5 second push. Hassle free!

Payment and pricing:
    I'm looking for 25$ each or both for 40$. Free setup and basically a month of highlighted advertising on proxy.org comes with it, and as you see by my traffic stats, it's a good offer.
    Payment to be made my paypal only please.
    Feel free to offer too.

If you have a considerate amount of itrader, I will most likely go first.

Thanks for your time, and don't forget to PM me.

KyleWhitey, Feb 15, 2010 IP