1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

eBooks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Monkey1, Feb 14, 2010.

I'm trying to make some cash on the Internet. I have so far purchased two eBooks from DP and both of which the sellers have been banned, one for copyright infringement.

Which eBook should I buy from DP that will definitely make me some cash? Because I cannot afford to buy one and then just leave it, then buy another and leave it till I get to the right one (if I do).

Monkey1, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  2. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No offense, but you should get used to seeing people banned on DP. It happens a lot. When I first came here, it was overwhelming.

Now I understand why most do not last.

Barefootsies, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Only buy the ebook that the seller have a lot of positive feedback and positive review from ebook buyer.

mentos, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  4. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    I never suggest to anyone to buy an ebook for earn money ..better to learn itself online,,spend your time..An ebook is just a short cut way to earn money ..that's totally fake.

fancymouj, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  5. mixke

mixke Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously speaking, you don't need an eBook to learn how to consistently make money online. This forum and many other blogs are full of information on making money online. I'd suggest reading through threads and gaining knowledge to understand the rules of the game :)

mixke, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  6. links121

links121 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's how you make money,by selling ebooks?

links121, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  7. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second your point of view. Most ebooks sold here are written by people who offer them with reselling rights and the only you can get from them is affiliate links in sales pitch from the beginning to the end.

The wide variety of free business resources that you can find online is worth to spend browsing time.

Good luck.

Mystique, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  8. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    90% of the ebooks out there are designed to make the seller money now theirs no problem in that, its just most of it is rehashed crap that can be found via the forums anyway.

put the money into creating some good sites.

powerlifer, Feb 15, 2010 IP