1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

£££ help! lady in distress,i need to make money £££

Discussion in 'General Business' started by withson, Feb 21, 2010.

hi guys,newbie here
    ive been reading lots of your posts and you all have some great ideas to make money,problem is theres so many choices i just dont know where to begin.
    at the moment ive been making £400 a week on adult sites using my webcam but its long hours and im fed up of the odd weirdos if im honest.
    i was thinking of starting my own adult website,last year i bought a domain name but ive never used it.
    am i wasting my time looking into this?i mean is there something better i could be doing with my time?
    i want to make atleast £400 a week from whatever you lovely guys can come up with,so if you have any ideas please help
    thanks dawn

withson, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  2. -webmaster

-webmaster Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that it's better idea to try adult webmaster boards in your case. However, some of adult webmaster visit dp as well, so maybe some will be able to help you out.

-webmaster, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  3. withson

withson Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx hun.where would i find them?
    the thing is im not sure if i should go down the adult line or try something completly different.im after advice and need help to find a new line of work which brings in as much money as camming does.any ideas anyone?

withson, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  4. AlternativeWeb

AlternativeWeb Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to learn how to make money online is to try everything on your own.

AlternativeWeb, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  5. withson

withson Peon

Best Answers:
    but where do i start?

withson, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  6. Ninja250

Ninja250 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Give me a free cam show and il tell you ;) lol

Ninja250, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  7. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe you can start your own channel on the adult sites and get "private" clients for a fee. You can do private things with the client on the cam, which is how i believe those girls convert.

manofwar, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  8. Deviancee

Deviancee Peon

Best Answers:
    Use your talents in the offline market.

Deviancee, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  9. brettshaw

brettshaw Peon

Best Answers:
    if you already have an 'adult' related website or are considering creating one ann option would be to sell membership. One possiblity is makesomeextracash.co.uk they sell the membership accounts at trade price and the username and password can either be emailed to you or you can have them posted with each on a little card with a scratch off back to hide the username and password.

this is good as you can sell them to people face to face not just on the net, you can set your own retail price, the're cheap and they are discreet.

obviously the adult market is dam hard to get established in as its a competitve market but you may have a foot in the door with your cam stuff.

brettshaw, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  10. malcarada

malcarada Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think you should go down the adult site route, you said yourself it is long hours and some people are a bit thick.

Breaking into the adult market is not as easy as taking a few pics and videos and start making money, anyone can do that, and there is a reason why they don't. Just like cam work, anyone can strip on cam but money is not guaranteed without effort, don't think launching your site will be any different.

I would look into a different career, I don't know which one thought, that is up to you.

malcarada, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  11. fireurimagination

fireurimagination Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get your own site with some USP, move up the value chain, and as you must know the ins and outs of business by now network hire others to work for you, keep the marketing part impeccable

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    fireurimagination, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  12. anaconda225

anaconda225 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can understand you wanting to get out of that business but £400 sounds like a living but not a fortune.

I'm new here too and I'm stunned by what's available and what is possible, but nothing comes without hard work - cuse the pun ;) Personally I'd be inclined to grin and bear it for a little while longer while you investigate other possibilities away from the sex scene.

good luck with whatever you try.

anaconda225, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  13. ppcIcon

ppcIcon Peon

Best Answers:
    You earn £400 a week? Grief, thats a lot of coin. It would take years and years of hard work to replicate that in the adult webmaster biz. If interested in making money online you may be better off entering an online market other than adult, depending on your interests.

ppcIcon, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  14. robertnille

robertnille Peon

Best Answers:
    lol this was a gud one :D

robertnille, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  15. Frankstar

Frankstar Peon

Best Answers:
    A good place to start is to get an online course on internet marketing. I recommend Tony shepherd's "quit your job in 90 days". Its free and gives a good method of getting into IM. his course "the kick start course" is also pretty good. Just put these into a search engine and you'll find the links.

Regards

Francis

Frankstar, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  16. BHDevelop

BHDevelop Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you will find it easier to start in mainstream rather than adult.

Start a article database for a subject you are very keen on. Build a lot of backlinks and let the site grow continiously.

BHDevelop, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  17. withson

withson Peon

Best Answers:
    ok guys,so ive looked into blogs and backlinks but i still dont understand where the money comes from,i mean who pays you?
    i know you can pay google to put adverts on your site page but ive got nothing to sell!
    can anyone give me some more info atall?

withson, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  18. withson

withson Peon

Best Answers:
    what does USP mean?

withson, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  19. withson

withson Peon

Best Answers:
    im up for the free cam show lol ;)

withson, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  20. gr8liverpoolfan

gr8liverpoolfan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You do not need to have something to sell on your page to display Google Ads. Google pays you for Google Adsense. They get money from the advertisers who want their site to be publicised all over the internet.

USP- Unique Selling Point

You have the option of editing your post-no need to post thrice in a row and invite infractions.

gr8liverpoolfan, Feb 26, 2010 IP