1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to do with this info?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by amdfanboy, Feb 28, 2010.

I have info that is not on the internet yet. Its how to fix a laptop/tv/ desktop monitor that has a big black spot from being dropped/punched/ect.

I punched my laptop screen cause I was very upset, and then I magically fixed it in 5 minutes.

I just want to know what I should do with this info? I need money which is why I punched my laptop in the first place. dang thing keeps freezing up, and stuff while I am doing research, and stuff.

amdfanboy, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    hi

Start a blog and post it.

So you fixed it, yet you need money to fix it? Doesn't make sense.

FavouritesBlog, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. silaynon

silaynon Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot tell people to do the same unless you can explain why it happens, what is the root cause, what is the problem, and what and why it was fixed by just punching it...

if you need money, call your laptop manufacturer and tell them that you need a anew laptop because your's is defective :D It should have a warranty... so you can save.. :D

silaynon, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. amdfanboy

amdfanboy Peon

Best Answers:
    No I fixed my laptop. Didn't cost me anything. I punched it, and it got a big black spot on the screen which I fixed. So if I create a blog what is the best advertisement I can get on that site? I can't use google adsense.

amdfanboy, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  5. LiamHammett

LiamHammett Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to the Buy/Sell/Trade section here, go to the "Content" section, and start a bid for it. If it's good enough, you may get $25+ for it...

LiamHammett, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  6. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can start a new thread in BST...............and start posting on blogs..........

abhijit, Mar 1, 2010 IP