1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

LLC - Did you do it yourself, hire a lawyer, or use a service like Legalzoom?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Azonaco, Mar 12, 2010.

What did you use to LLC your company? I thought about using LegalZoom but they wanted almost $700 after adding in misc. expenses.

Have some other questions too. I have multiple sites that I'd like to cover under one LLC. Is it possible to LLC and cover those existing sites?

Azonaco, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  2. sweetcrabhoney18

sweetcrabhoney18 Banned

Best Answers:
    I have two LLC's and both I did myself. It wasn't too hard but it wasn't fun. It can be expensive. 1 of my LLC's covers my stores below and my gift basket company and the other covers me as a writer and graphic designer.
    You can use an LLC to cover all your websites. I do it for all my sites that contain my writing. It's a lot easier to LLC with my real name rather than a company name. Almost like a DBA but with a TON of fees. Good luck!

sweetcrabhoney18, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  3. Azonaco

Azonaco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can't thank you enough for your feedback. I was quoted by an attorney today, $2000 for a single LLC. Ouch. Think I'll try taking care of myself. Sweetcrabhoney18, do you have a separate bank account for business transactions or do you just run everything through personal accounts.

Azonaco, Mar 12, 2010 IP
  4. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a friend whom is an attorney, so he did the work for free which was awesome!

MarkAse, Mar 12, 2010 IP