1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Software to Make Money!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PC Gamer, Mar 10, 2010.

What is the best software that I can purchase for making money on the internet.

I can pay upto $200 as an investment for a software that I can make money with.

Waiting for your recommendations.

*I am not interested in any kind of affiliate related stuff.

Thanks.

PC Gamer, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  2. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We offer classifieds scripts to create an online resource for selling, renting or advertising cars, motorbikes, boats, airplanes, realty, merchandise and much more. We have a Special Edition that costs $219 http://www.worksforweb.com/ Placement of listings, banners, advertisement blocks or Google AdSense on your Online Classifieds site will bring you revenue. You need minimal investments of money and time to start this business.

WorksForWeb, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  3. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can start a turnkey website promote it and start making money with it. You will never start making money quickly after you start a business it needs little time and its the same when it comes on internet.

imranamen6, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  4. ryodimas

ryodimas Peon

Best Answers:
    why don't you just make a blog and monetize it. It seems more logical for me than buy some underground softwares...

ryodimas, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  5. PC Gamer

PC Gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    How am I going to sell sell, rent cars, motorbikes, boats, airplanes! with your script? Who is going to submit them to my site? Is this site is going to be in your network?
    Just to remind you that I am looking for a software to make money, I did not really get it with your system

PC Gamer, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  6. Sagits

Sagits Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't need to buy any software or spend any money at all to make it big on the internet. Check out my signature :)

Sagits, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  7. PC Gamer

PC Gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear ryodimas and imranamen6 , I know making websites, I have few websites and blog that are making money. Now in this thread I am looking for a SOFTWARE to use to make money over the net using that program.

I.E. Years ago when photoshop was not available for crackers I used to sell Business Cards in JPEG format for $20, I had paid $400 for the software and paid $100 for template pack but I sold more than 200 Business Cards so I made a profit of 200x20 = 4000, 4000 - 400 - 100 = $3500 in 3 months.

Then free softwares and cracked softwares were everywhere on the internet so that did not work anymore.

Now I am asking for another software that I can use for making profit, is that clear now?

PC Gamer, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  8. BenQ

BenQ Active Member

Best Answers:
    invest in some decent tools -- maybe something like market samurai, etc -- get good at seo -- then sell anything.

BenQ, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  9. darkknight007

darkknight007 Member

Best Answers:
    go for a software EA which costs $149 and invest some money in forex,u will get high profits

darkknight007, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  10. PC Gamer

PC Gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that but it also involves loosing money, as everyone knows forex is too risky. Yes you can double $100 overnight, but you can loose all the invested money as well.
    I need a tool that I can use and work on it. And since not everyone have the software, ppl will ask that service.
    For example xrumer is something like that but it is illegal and blackhat, so I am not interested.

I am looking for a software which is white hat also, and that does not have to involve seo, it could be a design tool as well.

PC Gamer, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  11. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We do not offer to use our system. We only offer software to make money. Using our software you create your own site (you choose URL and a host on your discretion). You will sell merchandise via your site. You or your users may place listings (ads) to your site.

WorksForWeb, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  12. Ashish Raj

Ashish Raj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, there is no "software" or "program" per se. You should try to put your best in whatever you do and keep plugging away.

Ashish Raj, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  13. PC Gamer

PC Gamer Peon

Best Answers:
    How much? If you have an idea please share.

PC Gamer, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  14. ray_223

ray_223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Like your business card idea previously - look around at what people would pay money for (not just the net but real people you know as well) - then provide that product or service.
    If someone already has the idea that your asking for, they are probably doing it themselves, so why would they share it?
    (except of course for affiliate schemes as you mention)

good luck

ray_223, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  15. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer you to construct some unique PHP Scripts and do launch them within your brand that can able you to earn some good money

jezzz, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  16. honestloez

honestloez Peon

Best Answers:
    That's great when you mentioned selling business card. I don't ever think that will work great like that. Anyway, if you are searching for software, do you ever try to buy WP-robot developer edition? You make a great site using it. And sell it on flippa. If you made a really creative and money-making purposed website, then thousand of dollars will be bid on your site.

honestloez, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  17. ray_223

ray_223 Peon

Best Answers:
    The business card idea was an example. A product or service that people get actual value from.
    If you limit yourself to installing someone elses software and thinking you can make big $'s without putting lots of work in, you'll be sadly dissapointed.

good luck though

ray_223, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  18. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly! If there was a software you could just use to make money, then everyone would buy it right? If you want a blog you would use wordpress. If you wanted a hosting website you would need a server and a hosting script. Unless you have the skills to do it all yourself, you will either have to get a free script or buy one yourself. Of course ALL websites have POTENTIAL to make money, its just a matter of how your going to go about making that money. Like said before, you cant just buy a program and let it do the work for you.

mezner, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  19. BizDetail

BizDetail Peon

Best Answers:
    BizDetail, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  20. domainme

domainme Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say, get an idea and then let someone write a piece of custom code for you. If you buying a cookie-cutter script that every other site already has then you would be wasting your time.

domainme, Mar 24, 2010 IP