1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will u willing to promote ur site for free by promote others?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by weilies, Mar 25, 2010.

hi all, i am planning to startup an ad network with unique concept
    startup publisher is hard to earn from ad coz their traffic is low, but i am sure they are 100% happy if someone can promote their site for free. All they have to do is to promote other site

from Admin (the handler to exchange traffic, will randomly deliver Ad to publisher, and share ad revenue with publisher)

there is no concept of advertiser/publisher now, all they need, is to config the ratio
    - to advertise more or to display 3rd party ad more
    - the more ad u show on ur side, the more traffic u get and the more ad rev share between publisher and Admin

can anyone share your idea, will u join this kinda Ad exchange network? and what's the pro & cons?

Thanks for sharing your idea!

weilies, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  2. david4203

david4203 Guest

Best Answers:
    how to share my idea to ad freely?

david4203, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  3. weilies

weilies Peon

Best Answers:
    how bout here?

weilies, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  4. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This isn't exactly a unique concept LOL. More like an old concept. This was common in early days of the web with companies like LinkExchange (which was sold to Microsoft for $265M) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link_exchange :)

tradester, Mar 28, 2010 IP