1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone know this kid ? ******* dispute his payment !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kampai, Mar 25, 2010.

Anyone know this email ? .... He bought my ebook, i have sent him the ebook and he open paypal dispute without contacting me ! Paypal help him by closing the case immediately !

kampai, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  2. The Men

The Men Peon

Best Answers:
    Where's the proof of the fact that you actually sent it to him ? I'm not going to judge here but that's just the way it is ..

The Men, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  3. kampai

kampai Peon

Best Answers:
    i've sent the ebook to his paypal email ... lol cmon, it's a ebook, what's the reason i can't sent it to him ? and he should contact me first before opening dispute so i can give him download link here in DP if there's a problem with Gmail that he didn't receive the email. Here's the screenshot i've sent it to him ..

[​IMG]

This is also alert for everyone that this kid just want free ebook. He will open dispute to get his money back. Please beware of this email

kampai, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  4. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's a thing with paypal, if it involves intangible goods such as hosting or ebooks, then you will probably see more chargebacks.

proxywhereabouts, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  5. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a common scam these days. CC companies and online payments have made it so easy for people to chargeback that they cheat sellers all the time.

manofwar, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  6. kampai

kampai Peon

Best Answers:
    But the thing is, why paypal is helping them while i already sent the prove for that. Didn't they know seller are the ones that being scammed nowdays ?

kampai, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  7. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you've contacted them with the attacked screenshot and a LEGIT story, I'm positive they'll try to help you. If not, then that's PayPal. They're known for these types of things.

Yugo,

YugoSlavac, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  8. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the west, sellers have almost no power due to ludicrous consumer laws. India has one of the best systems, no chargebacks allowed without a police report filling a claim that your card was stolen - so if you really say someone stole it you have to do the due diligence.

manofwar, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  9. pan

pan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm... This calls for someone to make a PayPal for 'virtual' items that rules in favor of the seller! Sounds like a new business plan :)

Wiring is just too expensive.

pan, Mar 27, 2010 IP
  10. vikas65517

vikas65517 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, in the long term, you're going to get more and more of this.

It's in your best interest to not focus, or rather waste, your energy on this and move on. Concentrate on providing your best to the 'good' customers.

vikas65517, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  11. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    email him about it. $60 isn't a joke too.
    that fact that he can always change his primary email in paypal, then he can just get away everytime he do it.

etc, Mar 28, 2010 IP
  12. kampai

kampai Peon

Best Answers:
    there's 1 more that just Pay today about 1-2 hours ago and already open dispute Name: Sandra Schmidt Email: beware of this email too.

Lol, just saw that this is unverified paypal. He just use this for scamming job lol.

kampai, Mar 28, 2010 IP