1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adult camsite + advertising questions

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Viking1972, Apr 10, 2010.

Hi

I have a few question which i hope anyone would kind enough to answer.

1. I'm thinking of stating my own adult cam site (preferably like livejasmin), but i'm not sure which solution is the best ? - ie. build the site from the ground or purchase an already made solution (example: a co-branded).

2. I know that without advertising and SEO such a project would be stillborn, but how large a budget do i need ? - i'm aware that the more $$$ the better it is !

Viking1972, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. The best way is make a custom script so that it have unique feature that other site don't have.

2. This is depend on what path you taken.If you want free,try use social network or blog commenting.

mentos, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  3. Viking1972

Viking1972 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

Thank you for answering - i hope there are more users who would like to share their views on this also.

4. imassassins

imassassins Guest

Best Answers:
    1. Buy one, setting up takes a long time
    2. Depends on how big you want the project to be? will this be full time?

imassassins, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  5. Hearthrobz

Hearthrobz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, cam sites are really hard to convert if you looking to get quick income from it. See, you have lotta competitors including cams.com, livejasmin, fling, rude and else. So think twice before jumped into investing on it. just my 2 cents. :)

Hearthrobz, Apr 10, 2010 IP
  6. Viking1972

Viking1972 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for replying.

I'm not expecting to make any serious income overnight when i start, as it would take a little time to get ball rolling, but i do of course hope to do that later on.

7. evilprincess

evilprincess Peon

Best Answers:
    In your experience, what is the best white label for quick, steady income? I just started a white label cam site and it's going nowhere fast. :(

evilprincess, May 9, 2010 IP
  8. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on the return you want, you might need over 50k in just marketing costs alone!

manofwar, May 9, 2010 IP
  9. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would build an adult video site and integrate webcam into it. Your visitors are already targeted for adult content. Maybe look into buying an aged domain name and then build a website to it. I did just that, bought an aged domain name and built a website to it. In 2 months, get 450 unique visitors / day and climbing, Alexa score went from over 10,000,000 to under 1,000,000, and getting around 10 google organic keyword traffic / day and climbing. My site is climbing fast. Just my 2 cents, but it worked for me.

mrupp2006, May 15, 2010 IP