1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are We To Lazy To Write?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by micheallatour, Apr 12, 2010.

Okay, here's the deal. I have been reading thread after thread, and all I see are questions about
    "article re-writers and spinners" What's really the point of that?

If your trying to drive traffic through article marketing, the these "spun" articles are useless.
    The reader is going to take one look at these articles and say "What the F^^k is this?"
    These articles make no sense, and obviously look like they've been written by a bot.

If your trying to use these articles for backlinks, then my goodness submit these articles to as many
    article directories as you can...pfff here's a list of the top 50..on the house:cool:

http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php

Anyhow, that's my little rant about that, I just got tired of people asking for the re-writers.

micheallatour, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  2. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    I mainly spin my articles for ezarticlelink which is a requirement before it can even be submitted. I then milk that article as much as possible and use it to mass submit it to other services including free traffic system.

I think many use spinners to quickly churn out variations of the same article. But like you said, they are not very legible. I actually take my time and rewrite sentences, reword things, re arrange.

like all IM tools, some will use them poorly and others will use them effectively.

I agree though, when I first heard of spinners, I thought they were crap.

aaramire, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. micheallatour

micheallatour Peon

Best Answers:
    Ah, but see your actually re-writing the re-written article, and taking the time to do that is completely different from just using the original spun article.
    That's the difference between a real marketer, and a lazy one.

4. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed. the same can be said of services like senuke, social bookmarking, and other "automation" tools. The large majority of people are going to spam like crazy.

Like you said, it's cus people are lazy or they are just starting out and don't really understand what they are doing.

aaramire, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  5. micheallatour

micheallatour Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly, in my personal opinion, I believe what you get out of your business, is what you put in.
    If your too lazy to submit a few articles, then good luck!

6. jinmin

jinmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spun articles not really bad. I have created a lot of perfectly readable spun article. This can be accomplished by using spin syntax..all syntax are created by human not machine so chances are they are as quality as the original article.

jinmin, Apr 12, 2010 IP