1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social sites as Marketing tools?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Noor H, Apr 14, 2010.

One interesting feature about this new social networking site, SWOM, that it allows its members to have a page of profile websites featuring and listing their internet business to be viewed and visited by fellow members. Example is my own profile page here http://www.noorhayati.com

Members are encouraged to help new members in any problem they may have with almost anything in marketing, advertising, buying and selling on the internet.

Live chats between members are proof that all members are actively interacting with each other. As members are rewarded in community points for their assistance to fellow members, this site offers extra ordinary support in internet marketing.

Noor H, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  2. sabreenahawk

sabreenahawk Peon

Best Answers:
    I know that most social network sites generates individual profile including public URL like myspace, twitter and facebook. Apparently i never heard such social network with that initials. What is all about SWOM?

sabreenahawk, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  3. Jennylba123

Jennylba123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Community I gone through the link and also created my account Thanks For sharing.........

Jennylba123, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  4. Noor H

Noor H Peon

Best Answers:

Swom encourages its members to support each other in whatever businesses they have on the net. By posting and sharing ideas, members are rewarded with community points which at the end of the month, if you're a Gold member can be converted into cash! Creating an account id free, get to know the community and you can decide later whether such an environment could be of any help to your presence on the net :)

Noor H, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  5. Noor H

Noor H Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jenny, yes i saw your profile page at swom "67420-jenny-michael" and your pic..beautiful set of eyes :) soon you'll get connection request from many other members, accept them as it will add up your community points and with that points you can post your link as a form of advertisements :) any questions, just click at my "dollar" icon or sent me a message using the inbox :)

Noor H, Apr 14, 2010 IP
  6. designexon

designexon Peon

Best Answers:
    Sound's Good!

designexon, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. Warner

Warner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I also use social sites for marketing purposes, but my main goal is communication.

Warner, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  8. tenemail

tenemail Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking sites as a marketing tool does have some effect, but the general effect is not too much

tenemail, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  9. designexon

designexon Peon

Best Answers:
    Well! i am checking it out right Now than :)

designexon, Jul 27, 2010 IP